Is It Still Peaceful????

I got dressed and opened the door. The sun hit my face and a small smile from on my face. "Miyo, don't forget these." I turned to see my mother holding out sunglasses. I took them slowly from her and put them on as i hear mom walking out to stand next to me. "Who are you walking with?" she asked me. "My friends. They're just up ahead." I said to her. " please be careful." she said to me. I nodded as I hear someone walking up the stairs. I turned to see Ayato standing there. I smiled at him for a moment as he looked at me. "Who's your friend?' Mom asked me. "Um... Mom. this is Ayato." I muttered to her and her whole face changed. "Oh, oh.. It's nice to me you." she said to him.

"So, how is the recovery?" He asked me. I looked at him for a moment. "I wish you hadn't have asked." I muttered to myself. "Why?" He asked and I felt embarrassed. "Because everyone is going to ask me about that." I muttered. "You don't think they're going to ask me? I'm her brother, they ask you if your ok. They ask so many other questions." He said and he looked a upset as he looked down. I set my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. He looked up at me for a moment. I looked ahead, taking my hand off his shoulder. There was Kokona and Horuda walking up to us, I watched as they let each other hands go. Kokona hugged me tightly and picked me off the ground. I smiled at her and hugged her back. She slowly set me down as she looked back. Horuda hugged me and my head fell onto her shoulder. She let me go and I looked at them. I watched as Ayato walked past us with a small smile on his face. I felt someone slip their arm around my waist. I looked over to see him. I smiled up at him, before he took my hand. I watched Kokona and Horuda walk ahead of us, but something was keep on going me from moving.

He looked at me and cupped my face in his hands. I looked up at him as he read my face. "Hey, it's ok. I know your scared, and that's ok, but I know you can get thru this. People at in your corner and those people will caught you. You can do this." He said to me. I looked into his eyes for a moment before he wiped a falling tear. He hands slowly let my face go and my head dropped. "Budo, why..."I stopped as I put my hands up to my chest. "because I care about you." He said, pulling me into him. His arms were around me as he tried to calm me. "Shh. It's ok." He muttered.

----Time Skip-----

I took my seat and noticed that Oroso was sitting in class. She was sitting behind Masume and she was laughing about something. I looked around the room, but caught her looking at me. She was muttering something to the guy beside her. He looked back at me, but rolled his eyes. I watched as the teacher stop writing on the board and another teacher walked in. She looked worried about something and fear took over me. Our teacher left and the classroom was quite. All you could hear my breathing. My breathing and my lour heartbeat.

It happening again isn't it. She found a way out and now she here to finish me off. She's here to... I found it was getting harder to breath as if someone had their hand around my neck, squeezing the life out of me. My vision become blurry and I couldn't hear anything in the classroom. I blinked and almost everything was gray. Gray and quite. There was a loud scream and I cover my ears, but nothing helped.

I watched the teacher leave and turned to see Miyo panicking. Her hands were over her ears as I walked over to her. I pulled her hands down, but they just when back. "Just leave her." I turned to face Masume standing there looking at her. I stood up and watched Osoro. She grabbed Masume's hair and pretending to cut her hair. Masume freaked out about it and looked at her. "Shut your mouth if you know what's good for you." She said to Masume. Masume have Osoro a make me looked and Osoro smirked. "Do it again and I'll cut you hair for real." She threatens. I looked down a Miyo and Taro stood next to her. He was running her back, but her breathing was still too quick. "We have to slow her breathing it may..." Taro stopped as I kissed her.