Week two

Week two- Monday

I walked to school and saw Kokona walking by herself. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked and me and smiled. I waved at her and she hugged me. I was shocked as I froze. She has never done anything like this before. She hugged me tighter and I slowly hugged her back. "I'm sorry about your friend, Miyo. I'm always here for you." She said, still hugging me. I felt myself almost fall into her. "How much sleep did you get?" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled,tiredly. "I'm fine, I got enough sleep." I lied. I almost got three hours, I think. I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop see her, and that her body. It just doesn't add up. She was murder, I can feel it and I can't let it rest.

Kokona took my hand and started walking with me to school. "Come on silly, we can't just stand here all day." She smiled at me. I slimed at her, before I saw Taro standing there with someone. I blinked and Kokona ran up to them, pulling me with her. "Hello Taro. Hello Amai." She said to them. I looked at her and Taro looked at me. "Oh where are my manners. Miyo this is Amai, the leader of the cooking club." Kokona said to me. "Miyo, you were a member of the photographer club." She said, before hugging me. "I'm sorry about your club and that poor girl." She said to me. Taro let out a laugh and I looked up at him. "This is no time to-" "Hey, what's going on here?" Amai let go of me and I turned. I smiled up at him and Taro picked me up, putting me on Budo's back. I looked down at Taro, who just smiled at me. He's so weird. Osana most really loved him.

Flashback - Week one, Thursday

I looked at the photo that Oka had taken of us. "Thank you." I said and she walked away from us. I looked at it and smiled, before looking at Osana. "Hey Osana. Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked her. She nodded and walked over to me. I showed her the photo and she smiled. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Is fine, I guess." She said to me. I smiled at her and pointed at Taro. "What about him?" She asked. "I can't help, but see that you are looking at him." I said. "So, what dose that have to do with anything?" She said, getting defensive. "Your blushing, in the photo and even now." I pointed out. She started at me, her eyes widened. "That doesn't prove anything you know." She said to me. "It doesn't, but that fact that you are getting defensive dose." I said to her. I smiled at her, don't worry I won't tell anyone." I muttered to her. She smiled at me and I turned to see Budo talking to someone. I smiled up at him and realized it was Ayano. I still smiled as Osana looked at me. "You too are really cute. Not that I care or anything. But that's what people have been saying." She said, but I just watched them. "Are you even listening to me?" She asked. I turned and looked at her. "I'm listening, you think Budo and I are cute, no wait. Other people have been saying that." I said to her and she nodded.

Present

I had my face hiding as I was looking down. Kokona, Taro and Amia were standing ahead, close to school. I looked up at Budo, who was staring down at me. He pulled me in and hugged me. I had my face digging in his chest. "I'm sorry, I was stuck. I went away" I muttered. "Where'd you go?" He asked me. "Thursday." I muttered and he nodded. "Hey, you two. Hurry up or we will be late for school." I nodded at Kokona as she walked over to me. "Come on slowpoke." She said, taking my hand. I looked at Budo, who just shrugged. I took his hand and Kokona pulled up to school.

Timeskip

Me: Is this chat working?

Budo: I got it.

Taro: we should have test that on the weekend.

Me: Sorry I had stuff to do.

Taro: oh.

Budo: what's up, hon?

Me: I was thinking that we should add someone each to this.

Taro: Anyone?