Week 3 part two.

Week 3 Thursday

( WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS DARK AT PARTS. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. THE GAME IS DARK ITSELF SO I'M JUST FALLOWING SUIT. I JUST WANTED TO WORN YOU BEFORE YOU READ AHEAD.)  

I woke up and run out the door. I was going to be late if I don't move faster. I run past the many people who were walking to work or were late for school I ran and or pushed pass some. I could hear someone behind me, chasing me. I felt my heartbeat faster and it wanted to jump out of my chest. I ran even faster, but there were more people walking. They were slow and talking to one another. I had to push harder to get past them and had to use all my strength to move others. One grabbed my arm and pushed me back. I ran to the wall and squeezed my way throw that way. I zip throw, but the person following me was behind me. I heard something scrap on the wall and the sound was like sharpening a knife before you use it. People didn't seem to care as they backs were to me. I turned to try to see the person behind me, but no one was there. They are in front of me aren't they? I turned to see someone standing there with a knife. It was her and I moved out of the way in time to see her knife hit the air where I was. She turned to face me and ran into the the people walking. I tried to jump over the people by grabbing their shoulders and hopping it. I felt a sharp and searing pain in the back of my leg. I whimpered in pain and felt a warm fluid flow down my leg and into my shoe. I jumped over and fell hard into the ground as the pain was too much. I watched in horror as she walked closer, her knife high in the air. I tried to move, but I couldn't, I was frozen. She leaned over me, all I could do was try and punch her. The punch was so slow that she just pushed it out of the way. I fell and waited for the pain, waited for it to end.

I looked up to see I was in my room. I turned to the clock and jumped out of bed. I throw my uniform on and slipped my shoes on. I grabbed an apple and ran to the door. I opened it and saw a silhouette of someone standing there. I jumped back, but was grabbed before I tripped on the step. I looked up and pulled my wrist out o their grasp. I sat on the step and looked up at them. "Hey, hey. What's wrong? Why are you so jumpy?" I let out a sigh and hugged him tightly. " Hey, Hey. breath. It's ok." he said slowly stroking my hair. I slowly sat back down on the steps and looked up at him. "What's wrong?" he asked as he used the end of the steps to lean on. "I just had a- nightmare." I said to him, a little lost for words. He felt arms around my figure tightly, I leaned back a little and he slowly pulled me to stand. Smiling at his actions, smiling that I was so lucky to have someone like him. "Come on." he said, taking my hand, genaly. I followed him leadership on our way to school, smiling to myself. I felt like nothing could happen, nothing. I had this huge smile on my face before I saw her. I froze as she walked to school. Her hair up as usual with a little smile on her face, with a hint of pink showing as she followed behind Taro. I wanted to fall to the ground, I wanted to scream, to run away, to throw up. Seeing her turned my stomach, I let my apple drop to the ground. With nothing, it wouldn't be as messy. I slowly started to walk, forcing myself to me, taking all my energy out of me.

I took my shoes off and changed them. I stared down at the deep blue, trying to settle the acid reflects. I ran to the washroom as everyone walked to the count yard. I stared down at the bowl and and watched the water slowly move, from myself hitting it. I let out a sigh, but nothing happened. I stood up and washed my hands, letting the water drip. I took my hand and set in on the back of my neck. "You don't look well." I turned to see Kokona, she was focusing a fake smile, telling me everything. I wasn't going to say anything as I smiled back at her. "Yay, I think I'm coming down with someone, maybe." I didn't mean to lie to her, but I didn't want her to worry about something my brain came up with. She would ask a lot of different question about my life and it would slip. "Oh, well your head isn't that warm." she stated. "I think I'll be fine, just the a feeling." " Well I'll take a step back that." she said and I smiled. "I'll see you in class." she said walking away and out of the bathroom. I turned to looked at myself for a moment. I took in a huge breath of air and let it out. " what are you doing?" I turned again to see her standing there. Here red eyes were softer that last time. "Oh, hello." I said, taking a step away from the sink. "Here." I looked down to see the SD card. I smiled and looked at her eyes. She nodded and walked away. I grabbed her arm and she turned to face me. "what's your name?" " That something I can't give you, Miyo." she said to me. "Fine, but what do I call you that?" " What makes you think-" " I thought we could be friends or something." "That- You want to be friends?" I nodded at her, she helped me and I helped her. "Well, you can call me Nem." she said and left, just as fast as she walked in. I walked out to see Budo standing there. He was on his phone, looked at something.