Kokona's Chapter

I stood for a moment as that girl left. Miyo stood there and she muttered something to herself. I turned to her, but she was so deep on thought she didn't realize I was there. She started to pass as she kept muttering things. I looked down and realized it was almost six. I stop Miyo from passing and she looked up at me. "We had to leave. It's almost six." I said to her, she nodded and I know that a certain boy would get worried if she didn't show up. She walked out the door and I followed her. She stood there waiting for me. I smiled at her and took her hand. We walked to the lockers and there stood Budo. he was on his phone, looking at something. He had his jacket unbuttoned and his bandana was higher on his head. I let out a sigh and stood there for a moment. I opened my locker and started to change my shoes. I know why people like him, I know why girl drool over him, I know why Musume buillies Miyo half the time. I mean he's good looking and anyone could say so ever straight boys or a girl who isn't so much so. I turned to them to see them kissing. I smiled at them for a moment. I stood there feeling awkward as I watched them. He stopped and looked down at her. "What took you so long?" he asked her. "I was held up." she said to him. "It was me." I butted in. I walked past them and turned to face them. "Yay, your girlfriend is mine now Masuta~." I said walking backwards. They both smiled at me and smiled back at them, walk away from them.

I let out a sig as I looked up at the sky over my head. I smiled for a moment, before the thought became sour. I did miss my dear old friend, but there is nothing I can do about it now. All I can do is remember her the way she was. I do miss her, but once I told her she became more distant. I slowly stop hanging out with her and with they. Masume became the worst once we got to highschool. But Saki, she... she deserved better. I felt my eyes tear up, I wasn't going to let anyone see, so I looked up at the sky and smiled up at it.

"Saki... I have something to tell you..." "What is it?" he perfect smiled shone on her face. "I...I'm- Not.. not---" " You're what? No- this is a joke right?" I shock my head at her and her smiled turned to a frown. "Oh." was all that came out of her mouth. I could bring myself to tell her the rest as I walked away from her. I sat on the sidewalk as the rain started to fall. One of those cliches you know, but it did call for rain, I should have listened. I looked up at the sky, letting out a sneeze, making my head fall. The rain stopped falling on me as i heard it fall onto something. I looked over to see her. Her dark hair and blue eyes. Her kind smile and softened fetchers. I smiled up at her as her handed her umbrella to me. She walked away from me and I smiled at her. I walked over to her the next day to gave it back to her and she smiled at me. I watched as Masuta walked over to her and pulled her close. I smiled at them, I felt happy for them, but never for myself.

"Kokona." I was pulled out on my thoughts as I turned to see Horuda standing next to me. "What you doing?" She asked, giving me a half smile. "Lost in thought." I said to her. She gave me a look of worry and my head turned. "It's nothing really. Mostly thinking about early today." I said to her. She looked up at me and a small smile formed on her lips. I smiled to myself, but I couldn't tell her what Miyo and I saw.

----Time Skip------

I walked to school and my eyes locked onto Miyo. I slowly walked over to her and smiled. "So anything yet?" I asked her. She shook her head at me and frowned. " i t should take a few weeks or so." She said to me. My eyes widen as she spook. "In a few weeks?" I asked her. "I know, I hate it too...How knows what's is going to happen in a few weeks." she said to me as panic raise in her voice. She said to panic and I turned to see Budo talking to someone. "Budo, I broke your girlfriend." I yelled at him. He ran over and calmed her down. She smiled up at him and I smiled for them and as they hugged, I felt upset. I forced a smiled as they looked at me, but once they started to walk, I stopped faking. "Don't look so down Kokona. You have a- a beautiful smile." I felt my face flush as I turned away from her. Her long dark hair walked ahead of me as her rickly deep dark eyes stared at me for a moment. "You alright Kokona? Are you feeling alright?" she asked me. "I'm alright." I said smiling at her and she smiled back. "That's good. I thought you were getting sick for a moment there." she said to me. " Come on, we should get to school." I said, pulling her wrist. We walked, but she slowly moved her wrist and grabbed my hand instead. I felt my face heat up, but I wasn't going to let anyone know.