Week 3 Monday to Wednesday

Monday week 3  

I walked to school, by myself and stuck in a thinking pose. I have to caught her in the act. I can't just run to the cops, they need proof. They won't just show up on probable cause. They need proof and I have to caught her in the act. "Watch where you're going." I heard as I hit the ground. I looked up to a girl with purple hair, but it wasn't Kokona. No Kokona wouldn't take to me that way. I looked up at her for a moment. I know this girl, she's been away from weeks. Kizana Sunobu, drama club president. Aka a bitch. I stood up and dusted myself off. She stood there for a moment and i looked at her. "Are you going to say something?" I asked. "Where is your manners?" She asked. I looked at her I wanted to yell at her, but it was my fault. I walked into her,but she could have been nice and helped me up. The world doesn't go around me. "I'm sorry." I said and started to walk away. I walked past her as I saw Kokona and Saki talking. The closer I got I could hear them talking. Saki was't happy and Kokona looked upset. I slowly walked over and they looked at me.

"Please butt out." Saki said her hair fell in front of her face. "Saki I came here to see Kokona. She's upset and I wanted to make sure was alright." I said to her. She hasn't liked me being friends with Kokona, but she's going to have to get use to it. "I need to take a walk." Kokona said and pulled me away with her. I was pulled with her and she's stronger than me. I watched as Ayano watched us. She was watched them fright and she wasn't doing anything about it. I have to act like nothing is going on, but catch her in the act. "Hey, you there?" I blinked and looked at Kokona. "Sorry, lost in thought." I said, waving my hands. "She's dose that more than she should." I looked up and smiled. There he was with Fureddo and Amai behind him. He walked over and hugged me.

"Oh, hey Ayano. What being you over to us?" Fureddo asked as his arm was around Amai's shoulder. Kokona was standing next to me on her phone. She was showing me photos and I was really loved them. "I just wanted to say sorry to you guys." She said looked at us. "You said that on Friday." Amai said sweetly. "We already said it was fine." Kokona said and Budo's grip tightened and I took a smell step back, almost hitting the lockers. He must have not agreed with it or wanted to wait. "Well, I wanted to say it again to Miyo could hear it. I was the one who scared her the most." She said. I looked at her for a moment as everyone looked at me. Act like nothing happened, like nothing and maybe nothing will. " I forgive you. You must have had a good reason for what you did. So I forgive you." I said and my grip tightened. "Hey Miyo, you're back. Are you feeling better?" I turned to look at Taro and smiled. " I'm good." I said, giving him a thumbs up. He nodded and I saw Kizana walk past up and she looked at Taro. I froze as she smiled at him. "You're Taro right?" She asked. "Yes, I am." he said a little nevies to her. "You should join the drama club." She said. "That's not going to happen." Budo said to her. "Oh and why's that?" She asked. "Because he's never joined a club." Budo said. "He has no interest in most and he's a little shy." I said. Kizana looked at me for a moment. "I rather be shy that oblivious." She muttered as she walked away.

"Is you guys right? Am I really really that shy that I won't join a club?" Taro asked. I looked at him for a moment. "We've both asked you to join each other's club. You said no to both." Budo stated. I stood there for a moment as I looked at them both. "I'm not really into either. I get my fresh air." Taro stated. I took a step back and could see both of them without turning my head. "You should get some exercise, it's helps you Heath. You shouldn't just sit around and read." Budo stated. I felt my back hit the wall as I watched them. "Maybe I'll join the drama club." Taro stated. I looked at him for a moment. "Fine. Join the drama club. That Kizana girl likes you ands why she wanted you to join." Budo stated. She's next, I have to keep a eye on her. I didn't want to, but I should. "You don't know that and why do you even care who Kizana likes?" Taro asked loudly. "I don't, but I'm worried about you. That girl wants everything her way and won't change. She thinks the world revolves around her. I don't want my friend to get hurt because of someone like that." Budo said a little defeated. "How do you know what's she like? She's new to the school and I've never seen you talk to her." Taro said as i watched them. This isn't going well at all. I turned to see Ayano standing there, she looked up at me and walked away. " I know her type." "That means you don't her." "I don't have to. She's going to hurt you and you're going to let her." " You think everyone isn't capable of protecting themselves. Not everyone-" "Stop!" they both looked at me as I stood off the wall. "Budo, is just worried, like he alway gets because he tries to protect his friends. But if Taro wants to join a club, we should let him. He'll tell us if anything will happen. I know he will, so will you please stop fighting? I'm sick of everyone fighting. Just please stop.Can we all just stop fighting?" I asked, but felt myself somewhat stressed.