Present day- Week one

Monday

I set my shoes in the locker and changed them. I looked outside to see a girl with orange hair yelling at someone. I turned and walked to class. I started walking up the stairs when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Fureddo standing there. I just turned back to the stairs and walked up to my class. I get to the second floor before he said something to me. "How was your weekend?" he asked. "Fine." I said turning to walk up the next stairwell. "That's good." he said to me. I sighed to myself, before I did anything. "How was your weekend?" I asked him. "It was good, didn't do much." he said to me. I started walking to my class and followed me. "Did you do anything?" he asked me. No nothing. I sat around and slept. "Yes." I said t him. "What did you do?" he asked me. "I went out." I said to him. "Is that all you going to give me?" he asked in a joking manner. I just walked into my class and set my things on my desk. " I have some things I have to do." I said to him. "I got to run anyway." he said to me. He left my classroom as I sat down. I pulled out a book and started writing down nonsense on a page. Things that happened, things I saw. Stuff like that.

"What you doing?" I looked up to see Budo standing in front of me. "Just writing." I said to him, looking back to my page. "How was your weekend?" he asked me. "Fine. you?" I asked him. "It could have been better." he said to me. I looked up at him, he was kneeling in front my desk watching me write. His head on top of my desk. "What happened?" I asked him. "I just got in a fight with my parents." he said to me. I set my pen down and took his hand. I started at him, I was concerned for him. "It was nothing." He said to me. "If it's bothering you than it is something." I said. He smiled at me as he nodded I turned the page in my book to see a note sitting there. I grabbed it and slowed opened it. "What does it say?" he asked me. I looked up at him and handed it to him. I didn't even read it, but I already know who it was. I watched as Budo stood up, but I grabbed his hand. He looked down at me for a moment as I shook my head. "You can't, he's my club leader." I said to him. "But, he can't keep flirting with you. He can't keep doing this." he said to me. "You just can't beat him up either." I said to him. "Who said I was going to hit him." Budo asked raising his eyebrow. I looked up to see that class was about to start. He looked over and watched as someone walked it. I let go of him as I took my seat, as did he.

I'm going to deal with him.

After class.

                                                                                                                                                           I think you shouldn't.

Why?

                                                                                                                                                                                           Why

                                                                                                                                                          You may get expelled.

                                                                                                                                                              I'm worried for you.

Don't be worried for me.

I won't get kicked out.

                                                                                                                                         Yes you will if you do anything