Everything had changed...

I closed the door and looked out the little window we have to watch Kokona and Horuda talking. I smile to myself before I heard a sound. I pulled out my phone and looked at the number. The texted on the screen read. "I know would owns it." Thinking for a moment I realized it was Nem. It had been weeks since I've heard for her and weeks more scents I've gave it to her. "Thanks." I typed back. "Meet me tomorrow at school." She wrote back. "But tomorrow is our day off." I typed. "I know. No one wildness there." She typed back. That's odd even for here.

------time skip-------

I turned in my bed and opened my eyes to see Nem standing there looking at me. "Um....hi Nem." I said to her. "Did someone get in touch with you claiming it be me?" She asked. "That wasn't you yesterday? It did seem off, I mean you yes us people to blend in." I muttered to myself. "I thought so. Come on, we can't stay here." She said. I looked at her for a moment. "You should get better locks for your window." She said to me. "It's in my to do list." I muttered. I got out of bed and Nem climbed out the window. I throw in a black tank top, jeans and white coat. I opened the door and put on my shoes. "Where are you going?" My mother asked me. "Out with a friend. We're going to walk around town. I'll text you if anything changes." I said to her as I held the door open. She nodded and I stood at the bottom of the steps.

Nem was standing just a little ways away. She was wearing black tight fitting pants, a black tank top and a black tail coat. I smiled at her before she pulled her hands out of the pockets. Her hands were covered with white gloved and I knew why. I followed her down the road before we stopped at cafe. She took a seat somewhat in the back. She pulled out a page and on it was a print out of the photo I have her. "The car belong to one of the delinquent's brothers." She said calmly. "The car belongs to Umeji Kizuguchi's brother."she said to me.

She nodded but I looked at her. "This doesn't make sense, why would Ayato being taking to a delinquent's brother? What could he get out of it?" I muttered. "Are you ready to order?" I turned to see a girl standing there. "Yes, I'll have a coffee please." Nem said to her. "Water please." I said to her. I watched as she walked away from us. "Are you sure you want to get back into this again?" I turned to face Nem. "What are you talking about?" I asked. One cup and one glass was set down and she walked away again. "Thank you." I said to her. "Now what are you talking about?" I asked again. "I mean to you really want to get into this again? You do remember what happened last time right? You almost died... I'm warning you not to get involved this time." She said to me. I let out a sigh as I heard the door open. "I'm telling you this is going to be a bad idea if you jump in head first." She said to me.

"What's a bad idea?" I turned as chills when down my spine. There standing in front of me was Ayato. I was at a loss of words as I turned back to Nem. "To turn down student console." Nem said. "You could be in student console? That's awesome. They would be crazy not to add you." If it was anyone else they would sound excited, but his voice almost never changes. "Ya, I'm telling her that she shouldn't turn them down. It would be wrong to make those kind of moves." Nem said to me. "Ya, well the two of us have to go now." I muttered, but it was mostly to myself. I heard the door open again and was almost praying it was someone I knew. I slowly turned to the door and almost jumped for joy, it helped when they saw me sitting there.

"Hey guys." I said to them. Taro sat down as Ayato's eyes softened. Budo stared at him for a moment before he sat down next to me. "What's going on here?" Taro asked. "I was just told that Miyo was offered a spot on student console.-" "What? That's awesome. Why didn't you tell me?" Budo asked. "Because Nem told me." I muttered. "Ya, they were supposed to tell the school tomorrow." Nem said to them. "That how do you know?" Taro asked. "I have my ways." Nem said. "Anyway, I've said all I came to say." Nem said before walking off. I watched her walk off before I was pulled back into everything. "Wow, that's awesome." Taro said leaning forward. I watched as Ayato walked away from us and slowly stood at the counter.

-----Time Skip------

I walked to school like I always did when Budo walked up to me. "Hey you." He said slowly putting his arm around me. "Hi." I said to him, still looking down. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Something doesn't feel right." I muttered. He looked around, but there was nothing, nothing had happened. He stopped once we were at school and he walked in together. We walked past the infirmary and there was Muji. she was talking to Aima and Aima wasn't looking too happy about what she was saying to Muji. I looked away as we started to walk the bottom floor. There was not much going on and for once it made me feel uneasy and I think Budo could tell. We turned again and we were in front of the lockers again. He slowed down and turned to look at him. "Everything is going to be-"There was a loud scream and I tripped on my feet. I was stopped and pulled up before I hit the floor, and pulled into his body. I grabbed hit jacket as I heard running and before I knew it I was walking to see what was going on.

There was Muji stabbing and everything froze again. "I made that because of all the--- stuff we've been throw. Seeing Kokona crying all week than to have to go throw that. That isn't healthy for anyone to go throw. All that you've been thru, it gotta be tough. I just wanted to make something for everyone. I'm not good with my words that much. Things I say sometimes come out wrong. Unlike you, you could say anything and people love you. People are drawn to you I think. So I did what I'm good at and made cupcakes.--- Look, if you were really annoying, people would have told you. They love to do it at this school, but no one tells you that. I mean you're friends with Osoro and she would tell you to your face if you were annoying her. So you're doing something right.--- Oh have feeling for Fureddo, but you also feel like you have feelings for Taro." This can't be happening...