The Good and The Bad: Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Hello Liliana 

*6 Months later*

I couldn't see nothing. I was in the same room, with the dead bodies of the people surrounding me. I couldn't move. 

"P-Please let me go!" I exclaimed as I heard laughing in the background.

"Shut the fuck up!" He hit me as he grabbed my hair throwing me against the wall as I groaned out in pain.

"P-Please!" I yelled out in pain.

"You were supposed to love me bitch! What happened to that Janae!" Caleb yelled kicking me in the stomach as I threw up. 

"P-Please. Caleb stop!" I cried out.

"JANAE!"

"JANAE!" 

I gasped waking up from the horrible dream, as I looked over and saw  Damien looking at me as I was breathing heavily. 

"Janae, baby are you okay?" he asked me. My door was wide open, and he was standing at the side of my door. 

"Y-Yeah I'm  fine. Just a bad dream." I sighed. He turned on the nightstand, getting into the bed with me looking at me.

"Janae. I have woken you up more then 20 times in the past couple of months because of these dreams." he told me as I sighed looking down. "I don't think these are dreams.." he told me as I bit my lip as tears fell down my face.

"Every time I close my eyes, I can see him." I whispered as he sighed. "A-And their bodies." I told him. These 'dreams' has been happening to me lately. More then usual. And they have got to the point where I feel like I am reliving it. The pain, the torture, the everything.

"Nothing is going to happen to you as long as I am here, beautiful. This is something hard to go through because that was the first time you've witnessed someone get murdered. Three people in a matter of fact but I promise to you nothing is going to happen." he kissed my forehead as I smiled,

Sometimes, I wish that I can get back with him. I really do. Now, I need him. I am 9 months and can be giving birth at any time. His mom is out here in New York because she wants to be here when Liliana is born.

And yes, we decided to name our child Liliana Jayla Washington. 

I swallowed my pride as I looked him and pecked him on the lips. A long peck. I've missed his lips so much.

He grabbed my face and deepened the kiss as I gladly accepted it. I felt a kick in my stomach as I pulled away looking down and laughing.

"Something wrong?" he asked me worriedly as I shook my head. 

"No she's just kicking." I replied looking down as he put his hand down there. He leaned over and kissed me again as I smiled at him.

"Please take me back Janae. I've been going crazy without you." he looked at me dead in the face as I smiled.

"Okay dork." I grabbed his face kissing him again as he kissed me back pulling me away. He got out of bed, grabbing my hand. 

"Hm, well I would love for my two girls to come lay in bed with there daddy." he winked at me as I rolled my eyes laughing.

"No sir. That's too soon." I smirked at him as he shrugged. We went into his room, as I got into his comfortable bed. He got next to me, and started to rub circles on my back.