The Good and The Bad: Chapter 8

[Chapter 8: National Annoy Damien Day!]

I was in the kitchen, cleaning up a bit when I heard the front door open. I heard a couple of footsteps as I saw Isabella and a couple of guards behind her as she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Where is he?" she asked me as I looked at her. 

"What did you say?" I asked her as she sighed rolling her eyes at me again.

"Where is Caleb?" she said as I looked at her confused. I don't know what was wrong, but it was like she couldn't speak up or speak clearly.

"Can you speak up, I can't-" but she cut me off.

"You know damn well why I can't speak bitch, tell me!" she yelled at me as I starred at her mouth.

Her two front teeth were missing.

I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help but look down and bust out laughing. "He went to a meeting, he'll be here in a couple of minutes." I replied trying not to laugh. 

"I honestly don't see what the fuck is funny Janae. You did this to me, and you should be ashamed. Ladies don't act that way.." she replied crossing her hands over her chest. 

"Well ladies don't wake up other ladies out of the sleep looking for a fight. In which they get they shit kicked in." I told her as she laughed.

"If I got my shit kicked in, how is that leg doing?" she asked me as I shrugged.

"My leg is doing mighty fine. I would ask you how you doing, but by the looks and sounds of it you can't speak for shit since I left you toothless hoe." she replied as she her face went red, as the guards started to laugh. 

"You will be hearing a work from my mother and father you stupid bitch!" she yelled as I rolled my eyes. 

"Girl bye." I replied said as I heard the door shut and opened. 

"Why are you here Isabella?" he asked her as she turned to him and flipped her hair. 

"I am picking up the rest of my stuff." she replied as he looked at her confusingly. 

"What did you say?" he asked her as she groaned stomping her foot as one of the guards stepped in. 

"She will be picking up her belongings  boss.." he said as Damien shook his head. 

"She doesn't have any belongings here. She can leave now." he replied as she stared at him in shock. 

"So you aren't going to let me get my purses that bring here!?" she exclaimed as he shook his head. 

"Those purses weren't yours, I bought them. They will be sold, and the money will go to a charity. Now you can exit the building." he told her as her face was red, and there were tears threatening to come out.