The Good and The Bad: Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Lies VS Truths 

*Janae Williams POV*

After what Yvonne said, I didn't let what she said bother me. I chose to just enjoy my time with Damiens family, and not anything negative effect me. 

Everyone started to leave the only people who were at the house was his mom, Delaney, Damien, Amber, and Yvonne sadly. I was in the kitchen cleaning dishes when Amber came up to me with a worried expression. "Janae can i talk to you for a moment?" she asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah sure thing." I wiped my hands off as I followed her to the patio. 

"I don't know how I am going to tell you this." she bit her lip as I looked at her confused. 

"Go ahead."

"Well, I went outside to get Damien and I saw Yvonne and him kissing." I stood there in shock as I looked down at my feet. 

"That's fine." I replied walking past her. I called an uber, and made reservations at a hotel down the street.

"Janae! Hold up!" I ignored her and walked up stairs to his room grabbing my suitcase. As I was packing the door opened and I saw Damien and Yvonne laughing. They looked at me as I grabbed the suitcase off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" 

"To a hotel." I was about to go pass them but he stopped me.

"For what?"

"I don't want to be with a cheating ass nigga so I'm going to a hotel, and I'm catching a flight to go see my parents. I already called them and they said I can come to them." he told me as he rolled his eyes. 

"That's fine by me. I don't want to be with a jealous women either." he told me as I looked at him.

"The fuck do you mean jealous? I'm not jealous of anything!" I yelled at him as he scoffed.

"Tell that to Yvonne, You literally stumped her toe in with her heel." he pointed down to her foot to see a stub with a little blood as I looked at him.

"What color was these heels Yvonne?" I asked her as she scoffed.

"Why would I be looking at the color of the heels? You stumped on my toe with heels, and I'm in pain." she winced as Damien looked at her to see if she was okay as I scoffed.

"If you are going to lie lie correctly dumb ass. Last time I checked, I had on gladiator sandals because the only pair of heels I have I didn't want to wear. And by the way, you can keep  them for your new girlfriend dumb ass." Damien looked at me in shocked, then to my shoes. "What else did she tell you Damien? Since you want to believe her so bad."

"Damien baby don't listen to her. She is a jealous bitch remember. She called me a whore for sleeping with you and-" but I cut her off.

"You sat there and lied to him. You were the one saying that he doesn't love me because of the history that you guys have so shut the fuck up. You told me that you guys were made for each other. But congratulations. You got him back. Have a happy fucking life." I pushed passed them walking down the steps as I heard Damien screaming my name.

"Janae stop, let's talk about this." I turned around and pushed him but he didn't go anywhere.

"Talk? Talk about what? How you kissed that bitch because you wanted to believe her before coming to me. I fucking hate you Damien. I hate you. I don't want nothing to do with you, and I regret every single moment we had!" I screamed at him. There was tears in his eyes. Weeks ago I would've felt bad but I didn't feel nothing. Delaney, Amber, and his mom stood their watching us but I didn't care.