The Good and The Bad: Chapter 7

[Chapter 7: And A Kiss To Seal Away The Deal

[Chapter 7: And A Kiss To Seal Away The Deal... And What not]

*Damien Washington POV*

I sat on my California King Sized mattress hearing Isabella complain about the events that happened tonight. I honestly was about to grab a knife and slit the bitch voice box clean out of her throat but tonight wasn't the night. 

"How dare she step up to a bitch like me talking about some. your fucking ugly." she scoffed as I looked at her confused. 

"She never even said that.." I trailed off as she turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah but she was thinking it though." she replied as I rolled my eyes standing up taking my shirt off. "I mean I know she is jealous and all but damn girl. Honestly, jealousy isn't a good trait." she mumbled taking her jeans off.

"Yeah well annoying ass bitch ain't a good trait either." I mumbled as she turned around.

"You said something babe?" she asked me as I shook my head.

"Nope, just thinking out loud." I replied as she crawled on the bed getting on her knees in front of me, wrapping her hands around my waist. 

"Well I was thinking, maybe we should sell her out to the Chinese mafia." she replied as I pushed her away from me.

"Excuse me what?" I asked her as she starred at me.

"Do you know how much that girl and her parents are worth right now? I can buy me a whole island in the Bahamas with the money." she replied as I shook my head. 

"We are not doing that." I told her as she whined. 

"Why not? All she is doing is causing the both of stress and-" but I cut her off.

"Isabella I'm not playing right now. You are not selling her out, and if I hear anything about you running your fucking mouth. I will fucking kill you." I told her as she starred at me.

"What the fuck is it with you and this girl. It's like you are in love with her." she stood up walking to the bathroom. 

"Well maybe because I am, have you ever thought about that." she stopped in her tracks and turned around. I meant every work I just said to be honest. Hell, this will make it 20 times easier for me to cut it off between us. 

"What the hell did you just say?" she walked towards me.

"I didn't stutter." I told her. The next thing I knew, she slapped me across my face and was walking out the door. I followed behind her as she walked to the end of the hall to Janae's room. 

"Open the fucking door bitch!" she yelled as I grabbed her arm yanking her from the door. 

"Bitch are you crazy?" I asked her as she starting punching my chest and kicking me.