The Good and The Bad: Chapter 14

{Chapter 14: Declare War 2}

*Damien Washington*

The following morning, I woke up around 10 o'clock. I lifted my head up a little to see that Janae hands were laid on my chest as her head rested on my arm. Her bonnet things fell off last night, so her hair was all over the place. 

I moved a little bit to see if I could loosen her group, but all it did was just get tight as I chuckled. As much as I hate it, I had to wake her up. "Baby.." I shook her a little as she groaned snuggling up closer to my chest. I sat up a little as she started to stir up. 

"Wake up, we got a busy day today..." I told her as she sat up rubbing her eyes. 

"What do you mean?" she asked me. She cleared her throat looking confused. 

"Well since you are my girlfriend, I want you to come with me today." I told her getting out of bed. I slipped on some sweatpants because I was naked as I grabbed  one of my T-Shirts giving it to her as she thanked me. 

"Why do I gotta go? Can't I stay here, and just.. sleep?" she asked me as I shook my head. 

"If you are going  to be with me, it's important for you to know this and know the ropes of the game. You know, just in case I'm injured or something and I need you to hold it down for me." I  replied grabbing her waist, pulling her towards me. She was about a couple of inches away from my face. She grabbed my hand putting it in her lap as I  looked at her confused

"Nothing is going to happen to you, okay? So shut up.." She told me as I  sighed. 

*Janae Williams*

"Can I show you something?" he asked me as I nodded. He turned around as I was faced with his back tattoo which was beautiful. I never really took notice to look at his back, but I looked closer to see a whole bunch of scars as I looked at it in shock.

 I never really took notice to look at his back, but I looked closer to see a whole bunch of scars as I looked at it in shock

"A couple of years ago, I was out on a mission with my dad. My uncle was kidnapped by the Cartel and things went south. My dad ended up getting shot, in the leg but I didn't get it so well. I got shot in the back. The doctor said and I quote 'He's a lucky son of a bitch. The bullet missed my spinal cord by half an inch. I was in a coma for 2 weeks and 4 days." he turned back around and looked at me.