The Good and The Bad: Chapter 9

[Chapter 9: Mama Washington]

*Janae Williams POV*

I woke up from out of my sleep, to see Damien shaking me awake. I yawned sitting up as he looked at me with a smirk. "Can you please explain to me why, you woke me up smirking at me like you wanna rape me?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"Get up, I have a surprise for you.." he grabbed my hand as I looked at him weirdly.

"Why do you have a surprise for me?" I asked him as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Normal people ask what is the surprise, not why they have the surprise. Stop being complicated.." he told me. We walked up the stairs, into a room as he opened the door. He took of the bandanna, as I looked down to see a baby pit bull laying there.

Of course my love of puppies kicked in and I immediately went and picked it up

Of course my love of puppies kicked in and I immediately went and picked it up. "Oh he is so cute!" I exclaimed rubbing it's fur as Damien chuckled.

"His name is Taco. My friend Carlton's dog had some puppies and wanted to sell them so I bought one a couple of weeks back. He came in this morning, but I was busy to pick him up so I just picked him up just now." he told me as I nodded.

"How old is he?" I asked scratching behind his ears.

"A couple of weeks old.." he trailed off. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to share him. You know someone to keep you company when I'm gone.." he told me as I looked at him standing up with Taco in my arm.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. "In a couple of days I have to go to California to handle some business there but I'll only be there for three days. You will be safer here then there considering that there are spies everywhere in Italy." he told me as I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you when I come back." he said walking towards me. He grabbed the puppy sitting it on the ground, as I looked at him confused. He wrapped his hands around my waist placing his lips on mine. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back.

The following morning, I found myself in Damien bed, hearing some commotion outside of the door. "Damien shut the hell up and let me see her! I haven't seen that girl in years, and I ain't fly here for nothing!" I was confused on who it was as I stood up. I mentally thanked the lord that I had on PJ set and opened the door to see Jesse (shirtless may I add) and Mrs. Washington sitting there going back and forth. I guess they heard the door open as Mrs. Washington screamed and ran over towards me.