Ending

--Finn's pov--

4 years later.

My family is doing great.

Me and Ryder had another kid a year after we had Jaime, plus another one on the way.

Julia has Mia and Lucas.

Ryder got a great paying job.

Me, and Ryder live next door to Luke and Julia.

Axel, Joey, and Zoey also live across the street.

And Ryder was right, our kids are best friends.

--------------------

Ryder comes home one day and walks up to me. "I'm taking you out on a date." I role my eyes.

"What about the kids?" I look over at our two kids plus the little one in my stomach.

Ryder puts his hand on my stomach. "Well this one can come with us, and the other two can stay by uncle Luke and aunt Julia's house with the cousins." At that the kids perk up.

"Please daddy, let's us stay by cousin Mia's house and play!" Jaime shouts, we laugh.

"Of course baby." Ryder says, and kisses me.

"Ew, don't kiss in front of my cereal!" Jaime says, and covers his bowl.

"Why not?" Ryder asks, Jaime stands on his chair.

"Because that's naughty, and people have germs!" Jaime says, Ryder kisses me again.

"Yeah well, I like daddy's germs!" Ryder said, Jaime gasps.

"Daddy no kissing, it's the rules!" Jaime points a finger at Ryder, Ryder shakes his head.

"Yeah for you, but I'm an adult." Ryder playfully argues, Jaime shakes his head.

"It's not even a big deal, we've done more than kiss." Ryder says, I slap him on the arm.

"Ryder, shut up!" I say, Jaime crosses his arms.

"Like what?" Jaime asks, Ryder walks up to Jaime and picks him up.

"Stuff that you're never allowed to do, even when you're thirty!" He says, Jaime pouts.

"But I wanna kiss, someone!" He whines.

"You can kiss me and daddy, but that's all!" Ryder says.

"Can I kiss someone else when I'm older?" Jaime asks, Ryder shakes his head.

"No." Ryder said, Jaime cries.

"But daddy, how about when I'm twenty?" He asks and holds up two fingers.

"No, how about when you're fifty?" Ryder asks, Jaime nods.

Ryder puts out his finger. "Pinky promise?" Ryder asks, Jaime nods.

"Yes daddy, I pinky promise!" Jaime says, Ryder smiles at him.

"You know if you don't keep your promise, i might have to hurt someone." Jaime's eyes go wide, I push Ryder.

"Ryder stop telling him things, baby he was just playing!" I say, Jaime nods.

"Ok. Can I go by cousin Mia's house now?!" He asks, we nod.

"Of course baby!"

"Yay!" We laugh.

-------------------

"So where are we going?" I ask, Ryder smiles at me.

"I'm taking you to a really fancy restaurant." I gasp when we pull up to the restaurant.

I turn to look at Ryder. "Babe I've heard this restaurant is very expensive!" I say.

"Only the best for my baby." Ryder says and kisses my hand, I blush.

"Babe." I whine, he chuckles.

"Come on before we're late for our reservations!" He says.

--------------------

It's a little while later, we're almost finished eating when Ryder gets on the floor. He's kneeing on the floor, I thought he dropped something so I'm about to help him find it but then he pulls a little box out of his back pocket.

I gasp. "Babe." I say, he looks up at me.

"Baby I've known you for a long time now, you're my life, you and my kids are everything I live for, nothing else makes me happy than the smile on your beautiful face, words can never describe how much I will ever love you, you're perfect, and that's why I wanna make you mine forever, will you marry me?" Tears are flowing out my eyes at his speech.

I put my hand to my mouth, we both stand up. "Yes." I nod.

He cheers, and puts the ring on my finger. We hug, and kiss.

People around us are clapping and cheering.

"We're getting married!" Ryder shouts, I laugh.

------------------

I have the best life ever, it can't get any better.

Me, my husband, my kids, my brother, my niece and nephews, my parents, Axel, everybody I love them all so much.

My story has come to an end, I got my happy ending.

But I guess that doesn't mean it's all over.

-------------------

12 years later.

"Don't tell me it's happening all over again!" Ryder says, he's always been overprotective of the kids.

So for Jaime to just come out and say something like this, let's just say it's not turning out pretty.

"You promised, Jaime!" Ryder shouted,  Jaime roles his eyes.

"Dad I was five, you can't expect me to actually promise that!" Jaime yells back.

"I can't fucking believe this." Ryder says, Jaime scoffs.

"Like you didn't do the same exact thing!" Jaime crosses his arms and says.

"But was I a gang leader?!" Ryder shouts, Jaime gasps.

To Be Continued...

Guys the story is over, but don't feel sad because I'm making a new story.

It's like this but it's about Jaime getting pregnant by a gang leader.

I know it sounds similar to pregnant with the bad boys baby or pwtbbb for short, but I promise you it'll be different and hopefully way better than this garbage.

I'm so excited to be writing a story that has another person from the same family going through it that means old characters will be back so it should be fun, I hope you can all come along and read the new book pregnant with the gang leader's baby.

Thank you all so much, till next time love,

                   ~Christina

💜