The worst date ever

LOOK AT ME BEING ACTIVE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS SO SOON!!!! IM SO LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING NO JOKE. BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!!💖

Finn's pov--

Two weeks later.

"I don't think so, Axel." Axel wants me to go out on a double date with him.

Axel, roles his eyes. "Aww, c'mon why not?!" He asks.

"Oh it's not like I already have a boyfriend!" I say, Ryder walks in.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Axel's trying to get me to go on a double date with him." Ryder shakes his head.

"Yeah, I think not!" He says, and sits on the couch.

"Please, it's just to help me get a boyfriend!" I sigh.

"Can't we do that by not lying?" Axel crosses his arms.

"It's not lying. we're just gonna say you weren't interested."

"I don't wanna hurt anyone." I say, Axel grabs my hand.

"You won't, we'll tell him he's a great guy but you just weren't interested. And one day he'll make someone happy."

"That speech is more for breaking up with someone." Ryder says.

"Yeah, well if you don't stop raining on my parade I'll make sure Finn tells it to you!" Axel said.

Ryder gasps, and walks over to me and puts his hands around my waste. "Never." He says, I laugh.

"Never, baby." I say, and kiss Ryder.

Axel makes gagging noises. "Stop being cute, and help me!" Axel, pouts.

I look at Ryder, he sighs. "Fine, but if you come back with a boyfriend I'm gonna be really livid." Ryder, says.

"Oh look at you using smart words." Axel teases, Ryder in a baby voice. Ryder roles his eyes.

I hug him. "Thank you baby. don't worry I only love you!" I kiss him, and jump to go look for my outfit.

I'm only doing this to help Axel, but I'm still excited to go somewhere for once.

--------------

Me and Axel find our outfits.

We get ready and are about to leave, when Ryder stops us.

"Have fun and be safe, I love you." He says, then kisses me.

Ryder's holding Jaime. "Say bye to daddy!" I give Jaime a kiss.

"Be good, or else daddy might have to give you a spanking." Ryder, says.

I blush and push him away. "Ew, you guys disgust me!" Axel, says.

"He's kidding!" I quickly say, Ryder shakes his head.

"No I'm not." I role my eyes, and leave.

"Bye, baby!" I hear Ryder shout from inside the house.

Axel's date picks us up. "Hey, wow you look handsome." Axel blushes.

Axel's date is a dark skinned, fit man, with honey brown eyes. Damn this dude could be a model, plus his jawline is about to cut somebody.