A sleepy day

--Finn's pov--

"Aww, look at my little guy. You're one month today aren't you?" Ryder says in a baby voice, I chuckle.

He looks up at me. "What's so funny?" He asks, I shake my head.

"Nothing, just weird to hear you talk in a baby voice." He takes Jaime from my hands and sets him in his crib.

He then stands in front of me and puts his hands on my hips. "How about we get a little us time, huh?" I role my eyes.

I cross my arms over my chest. "You're doing it again." I say.

"Shit, sorry!" He says, I laugh.

"Now where were we?" He asks, I push him away.

"Going to do some laundry." I say and walk away, he groans.

"Ugh babe, c'mon!" He whines.

He grabs me by the hips and turns me around to face him. "C'mon before Jaime wakes back up." He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck.

I gasp, and try to push him away but fail. He puts one of his hands on the small of my back, and the other goes above my head on the wall.

He softly puts his lips against mine. "Fine you win, but if Jaime wakes up you're dealing with him." I say, he picks me up and takes me to my room.

"Fine with me!" He drops me onto the bed, and starts kissing me.

---------------

3:10 am.

Crying.

I role over and hit Ryder's shoulder. "Ryder the baby is crying." He groans but doesn't move.

"Ryder, it's your turn." I sigh, and start climbing out of bed.

I'm about to open the door but then I hear Jaime stop crying, I go into his room and see Luke rocking him.

"Aww." I quietly say, Luke quickly looks up.

"Sorry if I scared you but I heard him crying." He says.

"Thanks, I'm really tired anyways." I go to sit in the rocking chair.

I start falling back to sleep.

I'm so tired.

Closing my eyes for a second won't hurt.

I wake up back in my bed wondering if I dreamed the whole thing, probably did.

I get out of bed and go to check on the baby. I walk into the room to see Luke sleeping on the rocking chair with his head on the crib, while Jaime is sleeping in the crib.

"Aww I should probably wake him up, not before a picture though." I grab my phone and quickly snap a pic.

LOL HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

I KNOW I STOPPED WRITING AGAIN

I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT😩😭

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOY💖!!!