Old friend and jealous Ryder

I know I haven't updated in a while so here you go.............

I KNOW IM LATE BUT OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k READS I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IM SO AKWARD BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Shshsjsjdjsjsnsnsnsthankssnsnsjsnsosjsnsnmuchsnsnsjsn

--Finn's pov--

2 months later.

"Shhh, Jaime calm down." I said as I slowly rock the baby in my arms, he's been crying for the past twenty minuets and I still don't know what he wants. I tried everything feeding him, changing his diaper, trying to make him laugh. None of its working.

"Jaime, it's ok my baby." Ryder says, he takes Jaime from my hands and starts singing to him while also rocking him.

Jaime stops crying and places his head on Ryder's shoulder, and starts to fall asleep.

I gasp. "It worked!" I whisper shout, i high five Ryder.

He puts the baby in his crib. We go out into the hallway so we don't wake him up.

"I can't believe that worked, you're amazing babe!" I said, he chucked and kissed me.

"Does that mean we can have a little us time?" He raises his eyebrows suggestively, I laugh and hit his shoulder.

I kiss him and lead him into my room.

"Can you stop with the 'us time' thing?" I ask while I chuckle.

He roles his eyes and said. "I love you."

-------------

It's two days later and Jaime is obsessed with that song. (I don't know what song I'm too lazy for all that just make one up or use a random one)

We sing it to him all the time.

Currently I'm sitting on the couch with Axel on my right side and Ryder on my left, I'm also holding Jaime.

We all just got done singing the song to him.

Luke walks in with his girlfriend.

"Hey everyone!" She says, I wave.

"Hi Julia!" She smiles at me.

"How are you?" She ask, I smile at her.

"Good. Thanks for asking." She coos at Jaime.

"Hi, Jaime you're getting so big ya little cutie!" She happily says.

------------

Three hours later we're all lounging on the couch watching a movie.

Jaime is upstairs taking a nap in his crib.

Axel has his head on my shoulder, and Ryder has his feet on my legs.

Luke and Julia are on the smaller sofa cuddling.

I can't remember the name of the movie but it's kinda scary.

All of a sudden the lights go out and the tv turns off, I jump up. "What was that?!" I ask.

"It was probably the power going out from the storm." Luke says calmly.

Then we hear banging upstairs, I gasp. "Jaime is upstairs!" I shout.

Ryder jumps up and starts running up the stairs.