"Your dad is scary."

--Finn's pov--

"Seven months, I'm seven months pregnant!" I start hyperventilating in the middle of the mall.

Mom puts her hand on my back and rubs it. "Sweetie you'll be fine, look how far you've already gotten."

I turn to look at her with wide eyes. "Mom in two months I'll be holding my son, how can I be fine!" She chuckles.

She roles her eyes and goes back to looking at onesies.

"What if I'm not a good parent?" I ask myself, my mom puts the stuff back on the rack and turns to me again.

"Sweetie you're going to be the best dad ever, I can already tell you love the baby so much." I give her a hug.

"Thanks mom, I really needed that." She gives me a smile.

"I know you did, now let's go look over there they have really cute baby stuff!" She squeals and runs off.

I laugh, and follow her.

---------------
We shop for hours and when we finally get home I drop the bags onto the floor and plop down onto the couch.

"Why didn't you tell us to help you with the bags, you shouldn't be caring heavy things when you're pregnant." My dad says as he walks over to me and my mom.

"Thanks dad, but it was just a few bags." I say as if it was no big deal, my mom looks at me.

"You complained as we walked to the car, and up the driveway, and while opening the door-"

"Ok, mom I get it!" I say as I throw my hands up.

Luke walks in with Ryder.

They've been becoming close lately, and that's weird.

My boyfriend and my brother as friends, yuck!

Ryder comes over and starts kissing me.

My dad stares at us and crosses his arms. "Use tongue and I'm getting my rifle." Ryder's eyes widen as he pulls away.

He quickly nods at my dad. "Of course sir!"

I also widen my eyes. "Daddy!" He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Don't 'daddy' me." My mom roles her eyes.

"Honey, don't you think it's a little too late for that." My mom says.

My dads eyes give a hard stare.

"I mean they already had sex, Finn's virginity and Finn's innocence has been gone for months now sweetie."

My dad gives the scariest glare ever.

"Not to mention-" my mom shuts herself up once she sees my dads stare.

"I'm gonna shut my mouth now!" She yells out.

I give my mom a shocked look, she shrugs and mouths 'sorry'.

I turn to look at Ryder and he's sweating, as my dad stares him down.

"Ughhh, mom!" I whine.

My dad starts walking away. "I'll be back!"

Me, mom, and Luke all jump up, Luke goes running after my dad.

"Dad, put the rifle down!" I look over and see Ryder visibly gulp.

"Help." I run over to him.

"You might wanna run." I say in a worried tone.

His eyes widen as he sees my dad walk out with his gun.

He gives my cheek a quick kiss and takes off running out the door.

I turn to look at my dad. "Now?!" I say as I throw my hands up.

"Out of all the time you had, you pick now to threaten my boyfriend. You know I'm about to have his baby right?" I ask.

"Dad please explain why you pick now of all times when I'm literally about to have a baby in two months?"

He grumbles under his breath. "What was that?" I ask.

"I got carried away ok?!" I nod.

"Yeah dad I understand that, but I'm gonna have a baby in two months. You should of did all this stuff when you first found out."

"Well you know what you can't get mad at me, because I was just making up my loss time for not threatening him." He says matter of factly.

"Dad that's not a thing!" He points his finger.

"It is now!" He then walks away.

I flop down onto the couch. "Unbelievable!" I say.

A few minutes later Ryder comes back in. "Is he gone yet?" He asks, I chuckle.

"Yeah, come in." I smile at him.

"Your dad is scary." I nod.

"I know."

He grabs me from the waist. "But I'd be terrified everyday of my life if it meant I got to see you."

He leans in and kisses me.

Hi I hope you liked it!!!

Comment, vote, enjoy💖