Parents night out

--Finn's pov--

Two months later. (Jaime is nine months old)

(I'm sorry I know I keep doing time skips)

Jaime is crawling on the bed while me and Ryder are getting ready for a party.

Yup, a party.

Ryder begged me to go even though I really don't wanna leave Jaime.

Luke and Julia are gonna watch him, they're learning how to parent.

Ryder finishes first and sits on the bed next to Jaime, and watches me get ready.

I start pulling my pants down to change, Ryder starts whistling.

"Damn, baby." I role my eyes and push him.

"Shut up!" I say, and continue.

-------------------

We're finally done, and we're just waiting for Axel and Joey to come pick us up.

We walk down the stairs, Luke and Julia are sitting on the couch.

Ryder is holding Jaime, as he sits on the couch. "Hey, Jaime be good for uncle Luke and aunt Julia." Ryder says, Jaime gurgles and smiles.

I coo. "Aww, I'm gonna miss you baby!" I said, about to cry.

I sit with them and rub Jaime's back. "Guys, maybe I should stay home what if Jaime isn't feeling good or something." Everyone looks at me.

"He's gonna be fine lil bro, I promise." Luke says, Julia nods.

"Yeah, plus I've been taking baby classes." Julia adds.

"But what if-" I get cut off by Ryder.

"Baby, he's gonna be ok!" He says, I nod.

"Ok." Ryder kisses my forehead.

"They're gonna take good care of him, I promise our baby will be safe." I give him a peck on the lips.

--------------------

A few minutes later Axel and Joey show up, I give Jaime one last kiss. "Bye, baby!" I say.

"We love you, Jaime!" Ryder says, and kisses his forehead.

We head out the door and get into Joey's car. "First night out." Ryder says.

"Jaime's gonna be just fine, you guys need to have some fun!" Joey says.

We nod.

-------------------

We arrive at the party, and we all get out the car. Ryder takes my hand, Joey leads us all up to the front door. The door is wide open so we walk in.

The music is blasting people are dancing and drinking.

Joey walks up to a dude and fist pumps him. "Sup, bro!" Joey cheers.

"Welcome to the party!" He says back, Joey turns to us and introduces us to his friend.

"Guys, this is Jesse!" Jesse waves at us.

"Sup, everyone!" They talk for a bit, then Jesse leaves.

"Let's go to the kitchen and get a drink." Joey says, we all walk into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" Joey, asks me.

"Oh no I'm not gonna drink, I already promised my parents and Luke I wouldn't." Joey shrugs.

"Ok, then what about you?" Joey asks Ryder.

"Just a beer is fine." Ryder says, Joey nods and hands him a cold beer.