Chapter (1)

-Finn-

I hear a ringing noise so I sit up in my bed and turn off my alarm clock. "ugh thank god it's Friday. " I said as I got out of my bed and grabbed clothes for a shower.

After my shower I picked out my outfit for today.

"Yess girl I know I look good!" I say as I look at my outfit in the mirror

"Who are you talking to?" my older brother Luke asks.

"My mirror." I  say as I turn to face him.

"You got problems little bro." he says as he chuckles.

"What I can't have a nice conversation with my mirror?" I ask and he chuckles again.

"Oh my gosh you really are special Finn." he says patting my head.

"That's why you love me!" I say and walk out and grab my book bag and head downstairs.

"Hey, wait up!" Luke says as he runs down the stairs.

"You're the one driving so how would I leave you?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"Why don't you ever take your own car you always make me drive you." He says to me.

"Really luke I don't have a car remember?" I ask as I look at him weirdly.

"Can't you just walk?"

"Wait you want me to walk? " I ask as I look up at him.

"Please, are you can maybe take the bus." he says to me. I gonna be honest I'm sad me and my brother are really close and he's just gonna make me walk.

I mean don't get me wrong it's not bad to walk or take the bus it's just I can't believe he's asking me to just walk alone by myself. "o-ok I c-can walk I g-guess." I stuttered trying not to cry.

"Wait are you about to cry, I was just kidding!" he says and walks over and hugs me tight. "I'm sorry finny I didn't mean to make you sad I don't wanna make you cry, you know I would never make you walk right?" he asks me.

"I-I don't k-know maybe?" I say as I put my face on his chest

"I would never do that ok? " he asks me

"O-Okay " I say to him

"Ok now let's go before were late!" Luke says and we head out to the car

We finally arrive at school and I grab my bag and get out the car.

"Ok well I'll see you later little bro, love you." Luke says as he kisses my forehead, and I smile at him and he returns the smile.

"Ok see you later Luke!" I wave and walk away.

I enter the school and walk up to my locker grabbing my books for my first class. "boo!" someone screams from behind me.

"Ahh!" I scream as I jump up, I turn around and see my best friend Axel. "ugh you scared me!" I tell him.

"You should have seen yourself!" he says as he laughs and starts turning red.

"Stop it! It's not even funny." I cross my arms and pout.

"It was pretty funny!" he says as he finally stops laughing.

"Let's just go to class." I say and walk away.
----------------------------------------------
Hi I hope you liked it if you read it I think Luke and Finns brotherly relationship is cute, next chapter will have Ryder in don't worry ok bye 💘💕💙😍😘