Finn hates that smell

4 months later

-Finn's pov-

Ugh being six months pregnant is hard, my feet are so swollen and red.

My back aches so bad that it hurts to sleep sometimes.

And don't even get me started on the smells, when your pregnant you smell things ten times more then anyone.

And some of these smells are making me gag.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Ryder asks as he puts his hand on my back and rubs it.

I look up at him. "That smell." He laughs.

"It's the hot dogs Luke is eating." I turn to look at Luke as he stuffs his face.

I rip his second hot dog out of his hand and it lands across the room.

"What the hell?!" He looks at me like i'v gone mad.

I hold my nose between my fingers and say. "It stinks really bad!" He roles his eyes.

"But was that necessary, baby bro?" He asks, I shrug my shoulders.

"Well it cured my gagging didn't it?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"Next time I see you eating a microwaved waffle I'm gonna smack it out your hand." He says then walks away.

I turn my head to see Ryder chuckling.

"Babe shut up." I punch him in the arm.

He holds his arm in his hand and whines. "Ow, babe."

Now it's my turn to laugh at him.

He grabs me and puts his hands around my waist. "I love you." He says.

I smile and put my lips against his. "I love you too."

I then realize that soon we'll be a family, and actual family.

I can't wait for the baby to come.

My baby will be here in three months.

Just three months, wow we have a lot to do.

But it'll be worth it.

Hey how was the chapter?

I know, I know what you have to say where have you been. But the truth is I'm just lazy and always have writers block like I always come up with ideas I think are interesting but then I get lazy in the process............................... sorry about that

ANYWAYS I hope you liked it

Comment, vote, enjoy

Thank you💖