The beginning

THIS BOOK IS IN THE REMAKING PROCESS. NAMES OF CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN CHANGED SO SOME COMMENTS OR THINGS SAID MAY NOT MAKE COMPLETE SENSE. PLEASE HANG WITH ME WHILE THIS CHANGE HAPPENS:):)

Ava pov 

School just got out and you want to know what that means? Summer! Fun up north with the family, and of course the one and only Lucas. This is the summer story of how him and I came to be. That blonde haired blue eyed boy makes me go crazy. I know gross he's my cousin, but can you help love? My mom called from below the stairs that I needed to finish packing and bring it downstairs to get packed. Of course, my suitcase was huge because of how long we were staying. I hauled the large thing down the stairs and out to my truck that I was driving out there with all their extras. As soon as I knew it my sister and I were on the road up for one hectic summer. 

Lucas pov

And so it starts. We'll little did I know how crazy my summer was about to get. We were getting ready to go up north for a few weeks or months, I couldn't remember which, but with our luggage packed tight and much of it, we were off to go up north. My favorite thing about it was that I'd see A a. She was so beautiful and my best friend. I know cousin, best friend, weird right? Well here is the start to our crazy adventurous, sad, exciting, happy summer.