Do I Know You?...

The boy just watched Jack with his expressionless and tired eyes.

"Do I know you?..."
Rustle mumbled, his voice a bit rough and dry. He seemed pretty dirty and starved. Jack paused and hesitantly set a hand on the brunette's head. Rustle looked at his hand, grabbed his arm, and threw it away.
"I would like it if you didn't touch me. You could have stranger germs. I don't need that."
Jack sighed a bit
"Oh Rustle, what has she done to you here?"
The boy paused and looked away, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets as he turned away. Looking back at Jack he held a small glare, like he knew him, but was mad. Jackson just held his hands at his sides respectfully and looked at his brother with a small hint of sadness and guilt.
"Why don't you remember me, Rustle? We are brothers. You died five years ago, by the ghoul. Don't you understand?"
He bit his lip and pleaded silently, but the boy just narrowed his brows, closed his eyes and shot his head away.
"Tch. Like I would ever have some lame as you for a brother. I don't even have a brother. And if I did he wouldn't have let my body die."
A sharp sting crushed Jack's lungs as he looked down to his feet. He knew that he couldn't have done anything to save his brother, but maybe it was better that he didn't remember who he was. Rustle turned around and waved his hand to shoo away Jackson, baring his teeth slightly like a dog.
"Go away now. I have to find Camille."
He looked away and growled.
"She's probably waiting for me to help her find the girl. If she finds the exit I'll get the blame and it'll be nothing but smoked bones for the next decade..."
Jackson just stood there as the brunette growled more and shoved him off, then jumped back. He swiftly turned around and ran off. Jack paused and stumbled a bit, then ran after. But as soon as he got close his brother faded into nothing but shadows. The Male gasped and tripped on the air, hitting his knee on the cement. He winced and took a breath, getting up as his knee popped.
"Damn...he's gone."
He leaned against the wall and scratched the back of his neck, giving a sigh and looking down the hall again.
"What did he mean about Eli finding the exit, can she leave but not anyone else?"
He sighed once again and shook his head a bit, closing his eyes.
"We need to get out of here soon..."