Shut Up, Ghoul

Jackson stirred awake, opening his eyes only to see he was in a dark room.

He paused a bit and tugged his hands a bit, they were forced to stop as the sound of jingling chains were heard. His wrists were shackled, but to what?
"What in the world?..."
He moved his hands to follow where the shackled led to, soon his fingers meeting a cold, concrete wall and he shivered. His eyes squinted a bit and he fell around the wall, there were a few cracks, but other than that it was smooth. The male moved around a bit, he was on that bed again, the thin sheet had fallen to his lap once he sat up. He felt a small pain in his neck, moving his hand toward it only to feel a metal collar on him.
"A...collar?"

He tried to get out of bed, but the chains only let him so far. Annoyed, he let out a small growl and tugged at the chains again. No luck. He jumped when there was a bang on the metal door, then the dim light in the hall returned only to see the cloaked lady from before.
"Shut up, ghoul. Other residents are trying to sleep."
He paused at what she called him, but just glared at her a bit
"Says the one banging on doors."
She grew a small smirk and chuckled a bit
"As if, no male would ever touch me like that. Such a perverted cannibal~"
Jack grew pissed and growled at her more, the lady just seeming amused by his irritation. She opened the door and turned on a light, the male's eyes squinting as he wasn't used to how bright it was. The lady giggled a bit, going over and roughly grabbing his chin
"Don't think you can stand up to me, you're the one in shackles hon~"

"You're the women here."
He hissed a bit at her, forcefully jerking his head away from her. Then turned his eyes to see her as she had stepped back, hands on her hips
"Which is exactly why you can't harm me. Come on, you'll lose."
He rolled his eyes and sat down on the flat bed, resting his arms on his knees
"Fine. I'll take a few steps back. Where am I?"

She grew a smile, her full face still not exposed
"You're in one of our best prisons here, though since your record is not the best, you're in a low-class cell. Do anything more and you're moved to a higher grade."
She giggled a bit and leaned a bit on one leg
"Then again you are a sweet boy, I doubt you'll do anyone harm~"

A creak was heard from the door, Jackson tensed and looked over just to see a girl. She was around ten, the  nightgown she wore was white and dirty; her hair was blonde but a bit dirty and messy as well, eyes like a cat. She was holding a freezer bag at her side, it was a bit bloody. The lady looking over to her and smiling a bit.
"Ah, right on time, Clara~"
She went over to the girl and gently took the bag, petting the girl a bit as she purred.
"You can go back to your room now~"

Clara nodded a bit and ran off, not even making a vocal sound. Jackson looked at the bag in curiosity.
"What's that?"
The lady looked over and smirked a bit
"Your food, of course~"
She went over and dropped the bag onto the bed, then opened it as the smell of blood filled the room. The male covered his nose, not liking the smell that much.
"What the hell??"

The lady smiled and took out an arm, handing it to him
"Eat."

Jackson just pushed it away
"Hell no! I'm not eating that!"
Of course his rejection only agitated the cloaked woman, her aura turning deadly as suddenly Jackson couldn't move his body. She forced his jaw open and shoved the arm in his mouth, making him take a bite into it.
He gagged slightly, he had no choice but to eat it. So he hesitantly did. Then paused.
"What...why doesn't it taste bad?"
The lady rolled her eyes
"Dumb-ass. It's what you eat. You already killed the girl, do you not remember that either?"

He looked at her
"Who are you?"
She growled and hit his head
"No more questions, just finish your arm."
He wanted to continue to speak, but she just grabbed the bag and backed off. She bowed a bit, then left the room and closed the door. Jackson giving a sigh and looking at the arm in his hand. It was definitely female, he's felt this arm before...but who's was it?
He sat back in his bed and took another bite out of it, chewing the flesh and swallowing it. Did I actually kill someone? And if I did...Then who?