Find Another Exit

Elizabeth paused and stared at the Male
she was trapped with.
   "K-kill you, Jackson...why?"
She was confused on why he would say anything of the sort, though still mad at him about everything going on. Jack just looked over and put his hands in his pockets, then took a step away.
"Eli, there isn't much more to keep. We're stuck in this asylum until Camille comes back, and she's probably already gotten Skylar."
She paused and glared at him slightly
"I've been here before, so has Sky. We came back before, we can do it again."
He sighed and grabbed his hair a bit, tilted his head back and growled, walking around a bit.
     "No, Eli. You don't understand, this time it's different. I've been stuck here for days and couldn't return."
He let his hair go, but continued to stare at the ceiling.
"She's stronger now, stronger than before, Elizabeth."
The blonde paused and gave a little 'tch'. She looked at him and stood straight.
"She'll realize she isn't that strong once Skylar finds out. Besides, it's after school now. Sky was supposed to meet me in the library, once I'm not there, she is going to look for us."
    He took a small breath and lowered his head, facing her.
"Correction, she will look for you. If you forgot, we only know each other from the little visions in this realm. And last I know, I killed her."
Eli just sighed, though as she was to speak Jack covered her mouth. His eyes wide.
"That's what Camille wanted. She sent Sky's version from this realm here, so then when I killed her, she was dead in this realm. Eli, these aren't our real bodies.."
She gasped and backed off
"Which means, our real bodies are still where we last were before we got here!"
He nodded,
     "And if we can't go back to the real world, she must have done something with our bodies."
    She growled a bit and stomped her foot.
"Well then for all we could know, we're dead in the real world. Super smart Jackson."
He paused and a small feeling of anger started to grow in his chest.
"I'm sorry that I can't do much about this, no need to go and act like a bitch about the situation."

"Right, Jackson."
She glared at him, expecting better of her best friend. But he's seemed so different since she's seen him here. She took a breath and sighed.
"Here, our phones still work here, right? We'll split up. Find another exit. If something goes wrong, call me."
Jackson paused, wanting to protest to the idea but Eli barely gave him the chance. She had already disappeared into the darkness of the hall. As he was stuck alone between the two ways of the hall and his broken down cell, he looked up at the light and sighed.
"Let's just hope Camille's warning doesn't come true..."