Hello My Dear

Sky gently took Eli's hand and looked her in the eyes.

"It just won't work, Eli. I'm sorry. But. I already have someone."
The blonde paused and looked at the other in distress
"But Sky! You can't, there's no one else. You said there wasn't!"
She started to tear up, she didn't want to believe it. Not at all.

There was a giggle from down the hall, Sky moving her hand away as she closed her eyes and backed up. A tear ran down her cheek as Nurse Camille entered the room and held Sky close, looking at Eli in a tease.
"So sad, hon. You lost!"
She giggled a bit and pushed Sky into one of the hospital beds, going over to the blonde and grabbing her chin, there was insanity in her eyes.
"Maybe you should wake up, whore~"
She pushed the other down, on to the floor.

Eli shot up, now on her desk as she was breathing heavily. She looked around, she was in her last class, but it was empty. Eli looked at the clock and gasped
"School was over an hour ago!!"
She quickly gathered up all of her things and stuffed them in her bag, no one had bothered to wake her up. She rushed out of the room, looking around. The hallway was all dirty and dark. The class she came out of now was locked up with a cell door, her eyes widened and she looked around.
"Where?...."

There was a sound of crushing bones ahead in the darkness, one faint flickering light in front of a cell door. She slowly crept to the door, the crunching of bones louder and from inside. She went to peek in but couldn't see, giving a hum and knocking on the door. A male gasped from inside, dropping whatever he was eating as it made a squishing sound. He went a bit closer to the window, his crazy red eyed glowing. Eli paused.
"Jackson?..."
He paused and wiped his mouth, eyes turning to normal brownish grey
"Elizabeth? How did you get here? Did the lady bring you?"
Eli paused and seemed somewhat confused, she shook her head a bit.
"A lady, she's been keeping you? And feeding you..."
She covered her nose, it wrinkled under her hand

"...is that blood??"

Jackson sighed and grabbed the small bars
"Open the door, before she finds you."
Eli remained confused and denied his command
"Tell me what's going on first, I want to know why you were hurting Sky. And why I keep seeing these weird things. Why are we here, Jackson? Why??"
He hit the door as it made a loud bang that echoed down the halls
"Dammit Eli, I don't know!! I don't know what you've seen and I don't know why you're here! Just open the fucking door!!"

She backed away, tearing up before someone grabbed her and covered her mouth. Jackson growling a bit and glaring at the lady holding her, she moved her mouth close to Eli's ear
"Hello my dear~"