It Was Just A Dream.

The alarm clock went off, blaring in the room.

As Jack made a small groan he sleepily reached to the annoying object, smashing the button so the room would silence. As his eyes adjusted to the small ray of light that shone through the window, he sat up and stretched. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, then his eyes widened. He wasn't home, the door was metal, the light peeking through was dim and the bars on the window were too thick to reach a hand through. The bed he was sitting on felt firm and the pillow was in horrible quality; flat and smelly, small brown and yellow spots on it, poorly stitched too.
The blanket was thin and had tears in it, it couldn't even keep you warm in the summer. His clothes were dirty and torn as well, hair was messed up and his skin was covered in dust or dirt.

Jack paused and quickly got off the bed, he looked at his clothes. They were too big for him, the only jewelry he wore was a chain and a dog tag. His nose wrinkled at the small of the room, it's like he hasn't showered in weeks, probably why he was so dirty. When he gently raised his hand to his hand, he moved his fingers to tangle in his hair, but he quickly tugged it away.

"So greasy!!"
He complained, but he wasn't lying. His hair was greasy and knitted from lack of care. Even this was his own confusion. He looked to the barred door, then walked over with his bare feet. The floor was cold, but that was one thing he wouldn't complain about in this damn cell. His eyes squinted as he peeked through the thick bars of the cell door window, there was no doorknob on his side of the door, no handle either. Though when he looked around the hall was dark on both sides, the only light was the one in front of his cell. He heard footsteps down the right side of the hallway, the clicks of heals. The feet were female's, they looked smooth and well taken care of, but were soon covered by the cloak that encased her body.
   She stopped at his door and her head turned to the window, darkness of the cloak kept her face covered and Jackson leaned so his nose poked out from inside the cell.
"Hello? Can you open the door?"
He asked, his hazel eyes shining the best they could in the dim area. Only a small giggle escaped the lady's mouth as her arm moved out from under the cloak, a bloody glove covered it up to her elbow. That made the male grow tense as a slight shiver ran down his spine, the lady gently grabbed her hood and slowly uncovered her face.

  "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Jack shot up from his bed and panted heavily, sweating as he looked over to his alarm clock, turning it off. He wiped his forehead, then ran his finger through his hair.

"Soft hair.."

He looked around, his room normal, his bedroom.

"It was just a dream."

He sighed a bit and laid back down, Eli knocking on the door a bit, the sun just rising
"Jacky, time to get ready for school!~"