Anything For You

Sky put her hand on the windowsill as she used the other to open the window a bit more.

She closed her eyes and opened her lips a bit, taking in the cold air as is surged through her lungs. It felt nice to her, she often liked the cold more than the warmth. Though her stomach still stung a bit.
"I need some painkillers at least.."
She lowered her head and sighed, hesitant to leave the classroom. Though she took a step away from the window and opened her eyes, she looked outside for a bit and then turned away. She grabbed her things and left the room. As she was walking down the hall she was thinking, her mind was full of thoughts; who was the boy, why were his eyes like that, why was I targeted in being harmed?
    She sighed a bit and slowly opened the door to the infirmary, peeking in
"Nurse Camille?"

A lady looked over, wearing gloves up to her elbows as her hair was in a long pony tail. It was brown and her eyes were blue.
"Oh, Skylar! Is there something you need, painkillers, sleeping pills?"

"Just painkillers today."
The blunette said with a hum, she went and sat on one of the beds. Camille went in a cupboard and pulled out a bottle, taking out two pills and going over to Sky with some water. She handed her the pills, Sky swallowing them and then taking some water. She panted slightly and wiped off her mouth.
"Thank you, Nurse Camille."

The brunette smiled a bit
"Anything for you, Skylar~"

There was a slight flash of her with bloody clothing and a cloak, then it went away. Luckily Sky didn't notice as she laid down on the bed to take a nap.

Camille just smiled a bit more

"Anything for you."