Only My Father, My Mother Died When I Was Twelve

Eli was washing her plate, only a few crumbs on it and jelly.
She gave a slight huff and looked back to Jackson's untouched plate

"Jack! Eat your food, it's probably cold now and I'm not heating it up!!"

She growled, setting her plate on the drying rack and went up the stairs. They had to leave soon and Jack was going to be late! She knocked on his door and crossed her arms, as she stomped her foot a bit.
"Jackson!"
She huffed and put her hand on the doorknob, the gasped and the sight in front of her changed for a second or two. Jack was twisting a knife into Sky with an insane smile and weird eyes, they glowed red. Though once his eyes turned over they stung into Eli's and she stumbled back. Something behind her feet tripped her and she fell on the ground, everything around her back to normal.

She looked around, shaky breaths and wide eyes
"W-what the hell?..."
She backed away from Jackson's door and used the wall to pull herself up, she wasn't sure what she saw. She didn't want to know. Eli shook her head and grabbed her bag, heading to leave. She didn't care if Jack was walking with him or not right now, she just wanted to make sure Sky wasn't hurt.

The bell rang and Eli rushed to her classroom door, though tripped and fell. Her bag spread ahead of her and the kids in the room laughed, she huffed a bit and sat up, starting to pick up her things. When someone grabbed her notebook she looked up, it was Sky! She smiled a bit
"Sky!! It's good to see you~"
She giggled and took her notebook, putting it in her bag as she stood up. Sky smiled a bit as her greyish, brown eyes were still gentle towards the blonde
"It's good to see you too, I didn't think you would've skipped this class. Whether there was a teacher or not~"

Eli nodded a bit with a hopeful him
"Well yeah! I guess we could just rename this class, Supernaturalism!"
Sky giggled a bit and went to her desk, sitting on it. As usual, her only objects were a scrappy notebook and a taped-up mechanical pencil, her beanie was a bit crooked on her head but it only made her cuter. Eli went and sat on her desk gently, crossing her legs as she held onto the edge of the desk so she wouldn't fall.
"How were your other classes yesterday, Sky? You didn't skip out, did you?"
The blunette shook her head
"No, I usually don't unless I really, REALLY hate that class or something else was going on."
The blonde giggled a bit and finished with a smile, she tried to fix her hair up pretty for her friend.

"That's good, I'm not going to be doing much after school today. Wanna hang out in the library or something?"

Sky hummed a bit
"Possibly, I don't have much to do and I'm sure papa wouldn't mind much."
Eli paused and leaned forward a tad
"You live with your parents still?"
The blunette shook her head and tensed up. She didn't like to talk about her dad much since she was around seventeen and her dad wasn't the best person..
"My father. Only my father, mother died when I was twelve."

"Oh..."
Eli seemed to grow empathy, looking into her friend's eyes
"I'm sorry for the loss, Sky."
She hopped off the desk and hugged her friend, Sky pausing and looking at the other. She then sighed a bit and hugged her back, her nose buried into her long, blonde hair.
"It's okay Eli, really."

She closed her eyes and relaxed...for a few more seconds it faded to quiet. She felt relaxed, of course until something sharp stabbed into her stomach area. She gasped sharply and her eyes widened, the blunette was pressed against a cold brick wall. In front of her was Jackson, his eyes crazy and glowing red like when Eli had the strange vision. She felt her blood leaving her body. The knife twisted into her and she started to silently cry. This was it. This was where she was going to die.