Mind Telling Me Your Name?

The car hit muddy bumps of small rocks on the road as Skylar watched outside the window.

Her father sat in front, in the driver's seat. His eyes fixed on the road as the only thing they passed were trees and shrubs. The girl sighed and sat back in the chair, adjusting her beanie that covered her hair and she closed her eyes with a sigh.
"I told you that I could have walked myself to school, dad."
Her eyes opened a bit and turned to him, her notebook sitting on the other side of the backseat with the pencil stuck in the small plastic rails. Though her father just gave a 'hmph' as a response and turned left, heading to a traffic light. She sighed and stretched, she had her truck, so why didn't he just let her drive it? She was confused but she didn't argue since it saved her gas.
"Y'know...I made a new friend at this school. She's pretty cool, maybe she could be allowed to come over some time?"
She tilted her head slightly for a response from her dad, but when he remained silent and turned up into the school's drop-off center she just sighed and grabbed her notebook.
      "Right. Well, it was fun talking to you? I assume you're going to pick me up, then. Or I can walk home."
She stepped out of the car and closed the door, her father leaving the school and turning back the way he came. The blunette just holding her notebook close and she looked up at the school, everything looked gloomy.
"Maybe it'll rain soon..."
She mumbled to herself while walking up to the school. It was usually a skip day, the school was pretty much empty. When she opened the door its squeaks echoed the cafeteria. The lights were dim and most of them weren't even on. All classrooms were dimly lighted due to teachers working on papers they possibly were behind on. All the tables were put up and the chairs were stacked, the kitchen was open but there weren't any staff working on making meals. The only thing that was expected to be open was the library, but she would visit there later.
   Sky just turned down the hallway, going up the stairs and went to the door where the nurse would be. She gently knocked on the door,
"Nurse Camille? Are you there?"
Her eyes turned to the door, she had spoken quietly to not interrupt anything going on nearby, if anything at all. Her voice had barely echoed the hall. The door cracked open a bit and Camille looked out to who was there, then she paused and smiled a bit.
"Ah, Skylar....what a surprise, I didn't think you would be here. Isn't it a skip day?"
    Sky gave a small huff.
"You know I dont skip school. I skip classes."
The nurse opened the door more and backed off, papers piled on her desk as the only light was her desk lamp. Sky entered the room and sat on a table, setting her notebook aside as she smiled a little and kicked her feet.
"Besides, I was wondering if you had those pills I asked for yesterday."
It took Camille a second, but soon she chuckled, remembering what she was talking about.
"Ah yes, I just got them before coming here~"
She went to her desk and shuffled her hand in her purse before taking out a container, handing it to Sky. The blunette stuffed it in her satchel and smiled.
"Thanks, Camille. Oh, I was wondering if you saw Elizabeth or Jackson today? I mean, if Eli came here then it's a possibility Jack had too."
   Camille shook her head and looked at her with slight disappointment.
"No, sorry. Maybe they stayed home? I couldn't say since no one really comes up here."
Sky sighed a bit, laying down on the desk.
"Right. Then today is going to be as boring as the day dad threw my sixteenth birthday.."

She groaned a bit and rolled onto her side, pulling her beanie over her eyes.

"I wish sometimes I could just skip a day."

The nurse paused and hummed, crossing her arms.
"Well I'm sure it won't be that hard to find them. Why don't you just go look?"
Sky lifted her beanie a little as her eyes turned to Camille, she raised a brow and sat up.
"Why are you persistent that I look? Have they been here, or not?"
The nurse paused and raised her hands slightly as she grew a small smile, giggling.
"I hadn't seen them at all Sky, I swear!"
    She girl just sighed and jumped off the table, taking her notebook.
"Right, well if they come past here, call me."
She then left the room as she headed downstairs and went to the library doors, grabbing one of the handles and pulling at it. Once it opened she walked in and got out her card, sliding it on the scanner and going past the gate. Sky looked around and hummed, then looked at the desk.
"That's weird, not even the librarian is at her desk..."
She mumbled.

Camille closed the door once Sky was gone and sighed a bit, looking at her bag and opening it. She took out a pill bottle and smirked, they were pills to help with pain.
"Just a little switch up on pills for her today, it won't hurt."
She hummed, closing her eyes before she then heard the returning sounds of the asylum. She giggled and opened her eyes, looking around as she cracked her knuckles and stretched.
"Now time to go find Eli and Jack. They're probably playing hopscotch somewhere~ I have at least two hours before Sky returns to my office~"

Jack leaned against a brick wall and sighed, running his hand through his greasy hair. He looked around, left and right but from where he was it was almost like a complete circle around place back to his cellar. Him and Eli had been searching for an exit, and there was no sign of finding her anywhere. It's not like he had his phone on him either, all he had was a shank.
"Dammit..."
He mumbled,
"It's like I've been walking around this same place forever. What was the purpose of separation Elizabeth, it's obviously not getting us anywhere."
He let out another sigh as something walked past his hall and down another. Jack paused and looked over to where they had past and walked over.
"Eli?"
He went to the end and followed the footsteps, quickening his pace as he gently grabbed the figure's shirt. They were shorter and seemed to stumble when grabbed. Jackson paused and let the piece of cloth go.
"A-ah, sorry about that..kid. I thought you were someone else."
He hummed and tilted his head a little.
"Mind telling me your name?"

The figure turned over and looked at him, then Jack paused, no, he froze.
The boy had brown hair, blue eyes, and bandages covering his body neck-down. He wore a red shirt that was too big for him, a brown jacket and a bag was around his shoulder. His eyes looked lifeless as he seemed around ten. Jack didn't want to believe who he was seeing right in front of him. But he was there.

Rustle was in this world. He had been here the whole time, and he never knew.