How Did You Know That We Were Attacked?

The clouds covered the sky as they were dark above the trees.

Soft drops of rain started to leak from the clouds as they hit the ground and turned the dirt into mud, the wind blowing gently as leaves and grass moved to the wind. A boy was laying on his back in the grass, he looked to be around five years old. He used his arms as a pillow for his head as he stared up to the sky. His lips were slightly patted as he took a small breath, closed his eyes and exhaled.
"It always seems to rain when I'm out here.."
He mumbled, moving and sitting up. He pulled out a leaf from his messy brown hair and looked at it, a drop of rain landed on it and ran down the patterns and along the stem. As he seemed silently mesmerized by the leaf, another boy around twelve walked up to him and crouched down. "Hey, Rustle. What are you doing out here again? Mother wanted me to come fetch you, its dinnertime."
The Brunette paused and dropped the leaf, looking at the older Male, he had black dyed hair. It was messy in his face and a bit longer behind his ears, he just gave a smile to the younger boy. Rustle stayed frozen for a second longer before giving a little giggle, seeming calmer than the average kid.
"Right, sorry Jack."
   He was helped up by the bigger male, Jack taking the lead as he put one hand in his pocket and the other was holding Rustle's. The brunette hummed and looked up at the clouds as they walked back to the muddy, rocky path. "It's always so rainy and gloomy out here, isn't it?"
Jack paused and looked to him,
"Well, yes. I guess so. But then again we don't really befriend the sun do we?"
He spoke gently towards the smaller male, though it seemed like they have had this conversation before. Rustle let out a small sigh from between his lips and shook his head. "I know about that. But why is it whenever we go outside she runs away or hides under her blanket?"
   Jack sighed a bit "Because Rustle, the sun does not care for children that were born in the moonlight. She only cares about her Golden Angels. And we are not her Golden Angels."
The brunette silenced as he wanted to argue more with his brother. But soon they came upon a cabin, he grew a smile and rushed inside with the door spread open.

But a smile only stayed on his face for a little as it soon grew terrified. He stared at the blood showered woman that was in front of him on the floor, a beast in human form, it had red eyes and the rest was coated in black. His mother's crimson blood dripped from it's mouth as it's clothes and arms were covered in her blood as well.
Jack soon was behind him, when he saw the scene his eyes widened in fear. He stared at the beast too. Both of their eyes locked, soon it took a step back and darted to the boys. The older Male snatched his brother and quickly jumped back, turning his feet and started running off. It was no use, the beast was on their tail.
Jackson pushed his brother to run ahead.
"Go Rustle, go! Don't stop running until I come and get you!"

Rustle stumbled and teared up "But Jack--"

"Just go!!"

Rustle whimpered and started to run ahead, Jackson turning around for the beast. But he then paused as the beast wasn't there, a small thud behind him and the Male turned over. His brother was behind held down by the beast, a purple curled kakuja wrapped around his arm. The brunette whimpered and squirmed under the strong hold of the beast, Jack growling and glaring at him.
"Let him go!!"
The beast looked at him with a small confused sound, then smirked evily and chuckled.
"This food belongs to you, doesn't he?"
It pushed down more on the boy's back, which caused a small yelp to escape his mouth.
Jack swung his arm, clenching his hand into a fist.
"Just let him go you bastard! You already had your meal!"

The beast hummed and tilted his head, raising his eyebrows. "But you haven't done anything to him, you've been keeping these two as livestock."
It grew a little smirk,
"I just was gonna get him ready for you, wasn't I. There is nothing wrong with helping~"
Rustle cried a little and coughed up some blood "Have it get off me, Jack...don't just stand there, come on, help me!"