Chapter 27

[Meri's POV:]

As I wonder around to regain my childhood memories, tears ran down my face.

"So, Meri...where's the book?" Simon asked and I wipped my tears away. "Right...over here..." I walked towards the old Main Hall of the village, it is half burried into the sand. I took the shovel from Ray's hands and started digging in the center of the hall.

I finally found the box that is holding the book. I took it out and gave it to Simon. "Here..." I smiled and he smiled back. "Thank you...the princess will be so happy that this book wasn't been found by Bodil666..."

"Saids who?" We heard a voice from behind us and saw Bodil666 with Skybrine. "Oh heck...nevermind..." Simon hid the box behind him. "Give me the box Simon..." Bodil666 growled. "Or so help me..." He continued. "NEVER! Deadlox! Catch!" Simon threw the box to Deadlox and he caught it running away.

"Ugh! Ender would be useful by now!!!!" Bodil666 shouted. But someone caught up to Deadlox. "Well, you need recruiting..." "Wither MU...." Bodil666 looked at the new arrival villain.

He took the box from Deadlox and threw it to Bodil666. "NO!" I shouted and rushed to Bodil666. He used his telekenesis to choke me, he floats my high up and continued to hold onto my neck while I struggle. "MERI!!!!" Ray shouted about to attack when Skybrine pointed a sword on my chest directly to my heart.

"Try and attack..." Skybrine groaned. Ray took a step back and looked at me, then back at them. "Let Meri go!" "And let her ruin my plans again? She already did that once...and I'm not letting that happen...again..."

[Ray's POV:]

Bodil666 took Meri again and I just stared. "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!" I shouted and kicked the rocks. "I LOST HER AGAIN!!!!" I continued. "We will get her...I promise..." Simon patted my shoulder. "Back to Hellcraft we go!" Martin commanded and we all walked straight to Hellcraft.

"I really hate how Bodil666 always get to poof around wherever we are..." I growled. "He is my evil side and he will do anything just to have what he wants. Like me, I want to win..." Martin added. "Right..." I responded.

"But i realized something...I thought Bodil666 knew that the book is with Martin..." Simon looked at Martin. "...oh yeah, I do know...but I never have it..." Martin chuckled. "So Sara must've gotten a wrong information, even Bodil666..." I just stayed quiet...

"We need Sara's help..." Baki looked at all of us. "And more people..." Baki added. "But who are we taking?" Ghost asked. "I have a great idea..." I answered.

[Bodil666's POV:]

I hold onto Meri's chin and looked at her while she is chained. "Aaww how cute..." I chuckled. "IfI get out of here I will bite you and slice your head off..." She growled as part of her hair covers her bruised face while the side of her mouth is bleeding.

"Look dear, whatever you do...I am still waaaay ahead of you all...and since I have the book now...and additional...you...so you have to help us answer these rhymes...and if not...you'll know what will happen to you.." I growled.

I saw her swallow hard and just stayed quiet. "Now...first page..." I flipped the cover open, but as soon as I touched the paper, it felt like it burnt my hand. I let the book fell on the floor. "Wh-what happened!?" I shouted.

I look at Meri who looked away. "Tell me, you knew about this!!!! Don't you!!!!" I grabbed her chin and she didn't replied, she only gave me her angry stare. "Very well..." I let her go roughly. "Villains...time to get serious..." I growled. "Find the hybrid..." I continued.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE HURT RAY!!!!" Meri shouted. "Oh...but why? That wouldn't be fun at all..." I laughed and the others joined in ans I left the room.

[Enderlox's POV:]

It wasn't long until Bodil commanded us again to find the hybrid. "Well, time for business freaks...." I look at everyone. "Insane Simon is coming with me...Wither is coming with Skybrine..." I added, gladly they all agreed.

I grabbed Insane Simon by both hands and flied out searching for Ray. "Hey Ender..." "Hhmm?" "Am I a total freak?" The last word Insane said made me stop. We just flied in mid air and not even moving.

"What makes you think that Insane?" I carried him bridal style. He started to blush at what I did. "W-well...Bodil isn't noticing me and I have been killing a lot of people lately...isn't that...what a freak always do?" I sighed and look at him. "No...you're not a freak...and will never be...even on how many people or creature you kill..." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Thanks Ender..." I chuckled. "No problem...now...onto work..." I responded and continued to fly.

"We need to find that hybrid, or else Bodil666 will destroy us again...."

End