Chapter 3

???'s POV:

I waited until Bodil was able to wake up. And then he woke up...

"Wha...where am I?" He looks around and tried escaping. "You're in chains idiot..." I replied looking at him. I stood up and walked towards him. "Wonder if you can handle it here though..." I chuckled. "What do you need from me!?" He shouted and I started to walk around.

"I don't want something from you...I want someone from you..." I looked at him with a smirk. "What are you planning now!?" He shouted again. "Nothing that you should know..." I growled and left him in the room.

"So, how are they doing?" I asked someone. "They aren't doing so fine..." He smiled and chuckled. "Good....exactly as I planned...." I grinned.

Simon's POV:

We stopped in front of Bodil's house, as we see it, nothing is broken, no one even broke inside his house. We rushed to the gate and felt that it still has it's lock on. I banged it and put my head against the gate.

"Simon, he always gives me spare keys...." Baki hold onto my shoulders and gets his spare keys and opened the gate. I rushed inside and look around his house. But he doesn't seem to be around. And all I found was his sunglasses.

I knelt down and started crying. "Bodil, where can you ever be?" I asked sniffing. Baki and Ghost comforted me. "We will find Martin...we will make sure of it..." Baki knelt down beside me and gave me a comforting smile.

I just can't accept that my friend that would always piss me off and make me laugh, will disappear in one snap...what has gotten into Martin that made him leave?

Bodil's POV:

This place is not where I wanted to be, I want to be with my friends, not here...in this prison. But I can't escape here this easy. This place is called Hellcraft....not only this is being surrounded by evil mobs in Minecraft, but also being ruled by one of our bad side.

No one even knows this existed...only me and him. That demon...thinks he will win everything...but he forgot one thing, I never give up that easy...

"Martin..." He called out opening the door, he sat down beside me. "What do you want?" I asked growling while looking at him, grinding my teeth against each other. "Whoa, calm down goody-two shoes..." He chuckled. "I just wanna let you see your friends' state..." He chuckled more and opened his palm making fire and a scene floats.

I saw Simon knelt down on the floor, crying while holding my sunglasses, and he's with Baki and Ghost. "SIMON!" I shouted and he made the scene disappear with the flame on his palm as he stand up.

"You monster! Let me go!" I shouted and he slightly looked at me before leaving. He locked me inside the room again. Please tell me this is all just a dream....please.....

I wanna go home....

End