Chapter 19

Simon's POV:

As I open my eyes, I saw the snow is already calm. I gone outside and saw the castle is almost near. Well, we are almost near it. I took a deep breath and just continued to look at it.

"Thinking?" I heard Ray, I look at her and saw her drinking coffee. "Yeah..." I look back at the castle. "How important is that person anyway?" She asked taking a sip. "Martin, is the most important person for me...he is the only thing that matters..." I look down. She puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I have a special person too..." She chuckled and then we heard a scream. "That's Meri!" She shouted and rushed inside. "AAAHHH!!! HELP!!!"

Ray's POV:

I rushed inside the cottage and I can sense that Meri is struggling. "AAAHHH!!! HELP!!!" She shouted and I can sense that something is happening. But when I got to my room, Meri was not there anymore. "MERI!" I shouted and look around. I saw a piece of her pink sweater.

"Whoever took you will pay..." I growled and ran to the others. "Guys, Meri has been kidnapped and I think I know who found us..." I look at them hiding Meri's piece of sweater cloth. "Then lead the way Ray!" Simon shouted and I nodded.

I turned into a fox and followed the scent. It leads to...SkeleTown...

EnderLox's POV:

As I took Meri, I flied her through SkeleTown and EnderWorld to reach Hellcraft. I put her inside the cage with the two guys that Bodil took in here.

"When Ray finds you, you guys are dead!" Meri shouted as she hold onto the bars tight. "As if you girls have the power to beat me..." I heard Bodil and took a step back away from the cage. "Look Meri...why can't you just tell me where's the book...and I'll leave you be.." Bodil continued. "I don't know what you're talking about..." She growled. "Okay then...don't feed her tonight..." Bodil commanded.

"I would rather not eat than tell you something I don't even know!" She shouted. "You're a smart one...but not smart enough..." Bodil left and so did I. "Are you sure she will tell you?" I asked crossing my arms, while folding my wings. "Of course she will...when I use Ray against her..." Bodil continued looking in front. "How are you doing that?" I asked. "I am sure she's on her way....and she's bringing company..."

Normal POV:

As Ray and the others enter the first part of the dangerous realm, SkeleTown, they saw a lot of skeletons and they are about to get shot. Ray growled and started to beat them up.

"Guys!" Sky shouted and found a chest full of swords, bow and arrows, armours and potions. They take one each. Simon started shooting arrows, Sky's starting to slice, while the others starts to throw potions.

But Bodil doesn't likes what he sees. So he put Martin back in the cell and did not say anything about Simon's appearance in the castle later on. It's either, they all die except Simon, or they will live while Simon choose to be with him.

They have no choices anymore. They can't make Simon suffer by just staying with the Demon, and Simon can't let all of them die just like that. No one is safe in this situation. Or should I say in this Hell of a situation

The others already escaped the skeletons, but what about the Endermans in Enderworld? And especially...the Ender Dragon and EnderLox?

"We need to slow down!" Simon followed Ray. Ray stopped and look at him. "I can't stop now nerd!!!" She shouted at him. "I know she's important but we need energy!" Simon replied. "I don't need it! It's pointless staying here! She's my energy! She's the one who's making me go for everything! She's the only one left for me! And if I lose her, I will lose my shit..." Ray growled and her mask is getting wet by tears falling down.

"I can't lose someone....again..." Ray cried and started running towards EnderWorld.

The others followed Ray anyway. Something really keeps on swirling around Baki's head. "What does Ray mean by, 'again'?"

Hellcraft

Meri sits down on the corner of the cell hugging herself. She sniffed. "Ray...please...help me..." She cried on her arms and tried stopping it.

"Boohoo..." Meri heard a voice and she look up. It was Bodil. "You idiotic monster!" She shouted. Bodil opened the cell and took her arm. "Stop....calling me that..." Bodil666 growled and he puts a collar with a leash on Meri's neck.

"Now, let's go..." Bodil growled and starts taking her away as Insane Simon closes the cell door.

"I AM NOT A DOG!!!"

"Well, you are now!"

End