Chapter 10

Insane Simon's POV:

I am just staying at the lava lake side of Hellcraft and just looked down at the lava.

"What did you saw in Simon that made you fall for him?" I hugged myself and continued looking down. As I look up, I saw Slime Kingdom's castle and I immedietly growled and throws a rock on the lava lake.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE THE DEVIL IN BODIL'S EYES!?" I shouted and hold onto my head tears falling down. I can feel wind going against my body. I look up and saw EnderLox and he flied down next to me. "Something bothering you?" He looked up to the pale dark sky.

"Maybe.." I answered. "Look Insane, I think I know why you're like that. You have a thing for the master, huh?" I played dumb. "Master? Who master?" I looked away. "You know who I am talking about...you know, the ruler of Hellcraft, the master of mobs...the king of suffering..." He continued. "Okay okay STOP! You're just making everything worst..." I shouted and he looked at me.

"S-sorry...he just have a lot of nickname..." He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. "Hey...still angry? I'm just making you smile." He chuckled and I stood up. "I don't do smiles..." I growled and turned around about to leave but he hold onto my hand making me turn my head to him, confused enough, I don't know what he is doing.

"Insane..." He continued holding onto my hand. "What?" I asked trying to remove his hand. "I won't be shy this time...but, promise me to tell me the truth.." He tightened his grip. "F-fine! Just hurry up!" He sighed.

"Insane, I..."

EnderLox's POV:

"Insane, I..." I trailed off trying to catch my courage to tell Insane everything I wanted to tell him.

"You?" He really wants to know. "I don't know if it is real, but I...I think Bodil can't give you something you like to feel..." I continued. "Then who can give it?" He asked. I stood up not letting go of his hand. I leaned in not closing my eyes, just half closed. I saw him not leaning in as well but he isn't moving.

I let my lips touch his but then he pushed me away immedietly. "Ender, as much as I wanted to say that you can give me something I want to have, I just can't, you are sweet, but...you are not really the kind of guy I want to have..." He started walking backwards. "I'm sorry..." He rushed inside the castle and I just kicked a rock to the lava lake and I growled.

I saw Bodil on his balcony

"If you weren't the most powerful one here in Hellcaft, I would have killed you by now...."

I growled.

End