Chapter 17

Simon's POV:

We continued walking until we reached a snowy part of this place. It must be the start of ColdForest. We continued to walk in the forest and we saw Baki run around the forest.

"SNOOOOW!!!!!" He shouted and we all laughed. "Wow...this place is cold..." Sky shivers and hugged himself. "Here..." Ty puts one arm around Sky and Adam just got a little blush on his cheek. "Skylox..." I smirked and Sky just growled at me blushing more and Deadlox just chuckled it all out.

"Okay guys, we need to start collecting woods for our fire and a shelter...we need to split up...me and Baki will go and find some wood and you three will have to find a shelter..." I smiled and we all splitted up.

"This place is really cold..." I said while rubbing both of my arms. "Yeah...for me no..." Baki laughed and I growled at him. "Cause you're a snowman..." He laughed more. We keep walking until we saw woods and pick them up.

When we have enough woods, we are ready to go. "This will be enough..." Baki smiled and I turned around about to walk when an arrow is shot to a tree near my face. I look at where the arrow came from. I saw a person that slowly puts down its bow and its hair is following where the breeze of the cold wind is going, as well as its clothes and its scarf.

Baki pulled me into running away. "Whoever that is, it means trouble!" Baki shouted and continued running. I look back, all I can see are snowflakes going down and I bumped on someone making me fall on the ground.

"Please! Don't kill me!" I shouted. "Simon...it's okay, it's Ghost, Sky and Deadlox..." I heard Baki and I stood up. "Why were you guys running?" Ty asks. "Someone shot an arrow near my face!" I shouted. "Well, someone almost shot a spear to my face..." Ghost chuckled.

"Who are those guys anyway..." I started to think. "Surprise surprise!" We heard a chuckle and they both jumped down.

We saw a girl with a short pink hair and blue eyes with a pink sweater. The other one has a long hair that is cutted short at the side, her hair color is from dark brown to green, she also have a sweater, but her face is covered with a mask. A white part for her nose to her chin and a black part to her eyes.

What is she hiding behind that mask?

"Hey! Didn't we inform you not to go in Hellcraft?" The pink one crossed her arms. "Yeah...but we need to save a friend." I replied. "I know that, but they captured two more people that came after you guys..." I got my eyes widened. "Wait what!? WHO!?" I shouted.

"Simon...anyway, who are you guys exactly?" Ghost asked. "Oh, where are my manners!" The pink one giggled. "My name is MeriDeath and this is Ray Wassabi!"

Ray's POV:

"Oh, where are my manners!" Meri giggled. "My name is MeriDeath and this is Ray Wassabi!" I waved my hand as a hello sign. "How about you guys?" Meri asked with a smile. "My name is Simon, this is Baki, Ghost, Sky and Deadlox..." I crossed my arms and just looked down to the ground.

"What's up with Ray?" Simon asked. I look at Simon and I just ignored by looking away. "Oh...Ray isn't much of a social type of hybrid..." She chuckled. "Meri..." I mummbled and she just smiled at me. "Hybrid?" Baki repeated. "Sorry...I can't tell anything about Ray..." Meri smiled at them.

"Oh well...okay then.." Baki smiled. "So, follow us, it's getting windy and here at ColdForest, there are blizzards here at night..." Meri started walking and I followed her, and so are they.

We are walking for 2 minutes now and I can see they are already getting cold. I saw Meri already shivering and she's already hugging herself. I just looked at her and puts my scarf on her neck and I also wrapped my arm around her.

She leaned on my shoulder. I smiled behind my mask, but hopefully these guys don't get all suspicious around us, I don't actually want to share my status with Meri...

Never did...

We finally reached our cottage and we opened the door. "Hurry up before it gets so windy..." Meri made sure everyone is in here before she closes the door.

The five guys quickly rushed to the fire place and I saw Meri remove the scarf. "So, how long have you guys living here?" Simon asked. "Not long..." Meri chuckled and I just growled going in my room.

There will be no more privacy for me and Meri...since there are already five new guys in the house...

End