Chapter 13

Bodil666's POV:

I am in the balcony thinking about stuff. But as I look around, I can see pure chaos, except in the village, the village has been quiet...and nothing has been going on...

I opened my palm and fire appeared. "I need to talk to Ender..." I growled and the fire showed me Ender. "What do you want?" He asked looking at me in a bored way and his position on his black and violet colored throne is formed in a bored position.

"What are you doing in EnderWorld?!" I asked growling showing my pointy fangs. "Uh, what do you care? Plus, this is my kingdom...I still need to protect it.." He put his feet on the arm rest of his throne and his head on the other arm rest.

"Ugh, whatever, just listen here..." I calmed myself down and my eyes are locked on him. As he plays with his violet flame. "I'm listening.." He replied. "Go and make trouble in the village.." I commanded him. "Right away! I needed some fun anyway..." He chuckled and took a drink.

"Is that blood punch? GIVE ME!!!" I shouted. "Well, I will give you some later when I get there...plus its only in EnderWorld so...you can come here whenever you want for this punch.." He ended the call and I just rolled my eyes.

I need blood punch...like, right now...but I have to wait..I hate waiting...

Then I heard someone open my door. "What is it?" I asked. "Bodil..." I heard Brine's voice so I turned around to face him. "What do you want?" I asked again. "Martin is losing air..." I growled at that state and rushed to Martin's cell.

I bust down the door and saw him already weak and panting. His chest is not moving in its normal pace anymore. I unlocked the cage and carried him. I put him down on my bed and crossed my arms.

"Why do you have to make me suffer like this?" I look at him and sat down on my bed.

"Ugh..." He groaned and he opened his eyes. "Wh-what the heck!?" He had his eyes wide open as he saw me already healing his wounds.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" He asked. "Just shut up..." I replied and just healed his wounds. "Why are you doing this?" He asked as he sat down. "Cause I need you alive dumbass..." I replied still dabbing the cotton ball on his wound cleaning all the blood.

"Even though that is your reason....th-thank you..." His sentence caught me off guard. It made me stop what I am doing and just made me repeat what he said in my head over and over.

"U-uh, Bodil...you okay?" He asked ans I snapped out of it. "Y-yeah I'm fine dummy!" I shouted and I can feel my cheeks are slightly heating up so I looked back at his wound and starts healing it again. I can feel he look down at me and started watching.

It made me widen my eyes but I continued anyway. I started to feel nervous as he keeps on watching. But then I put down his leg off my lap and stood up. "There done...now rest here dummy...I will just give you something to eat..." I growled and left the room.

Bodil's POV:

As I watch him walk out the room. I look around my body and saw I am wrapped with white bandages. He took care of me.

But why? Does he really have a soft side? That he always hides from everybody? Or does he really need me alive?

All these questions keeps popping up. But then I heard the door open and I saw him carrying a bowl full of mushroom soup. "This isn't poisonous...is it?" I asked as he handed the bowl to me. "Like I said Martin...I need you alive.." He replied. "Drink up..." He added.

I continued looking at him. "That soup will turn cold if you don't drink it up, I didn't took those from the sky you know..." He crossed his arms. "Fine.." I answered and drinked the soup.

I finished it and it was delicious. "Thanks..." I handed him the bowl and he put it on the lamp table. I invited him to lay down beside me. "Fuck you, no way..." He replied. I rolled my eyes and pulled him as he finally was beside me.

"Okay...maybe I will..." He groaned and just layed down looking at the ceiling.

"Thanks again..."

"For what?"

"For helping me survive..."

End