Chapter 7

Simon's POV:

Deadlox called Sky and Ty said he's on his way. Adam sure knows some stuff that are somehow unbelievably true. But how can Hellcraft be a thing? First there's Minecraft, now Hellcraft??? That doesn't make any sense, like, at all!

"So, what more is there than Hellcraft?" I asked. "He didn't say. But I am sure there's more than that realm..." Ty replied, still looking at his phone, waiting for Adam to text or call him. Baki just sighed and we all waited.

After 2 hours of waiting, Sky finally got here. "Okay, so, Martin's missing?" He looked at me and crossed his arms. "Yeah, and Ty said you could help..." I replied standing up and looking at him.

"So...wanna save him huh..." He added. "Yes!" I replied. "We need this cube..." I look at the cube and asked him a question. "What does that even do? Where does that even lead?" He chuckled. "Anywhere but not directly in Hellcraft I tell you...this can take us to any realm...randomly..." I got my eyes widened.

"But we need to get to Martin, now!" I stomped my foot. "Sorry Simon, as much as I want to do that, we can't, Hellcraft is a realm of fire field, and all evil mobs are there. So we can't just teleport there...it will take risk..." Sky replied.

"Now...onto business..." Sky crashed the cube on the floor making a portal open. It is sucking some air in it and we saw the scenery on the other side of the portal. It seems to be filled with slime...

"Okay first...Simon.." Sky pushed me and I landed on the slime. "Eeehh, yuck!" I shouted and stood up shaking some Slime off me. "Gross..." I added and all of them landed. "Too bad Vikkstar and Double aren't here..." Baki chuckled. "Yeah..." Ghost added.

Sky walked passed me. "Sorry not sorry Dolphin..." He chuckled and I growled at him removing some slime off my cheek.

"HALT! Stand where you are!" A female voice shouted and a lot of spears surrounds us. "What are you trespassers doing in the Slime Kingdom?" She asked, we can't see her since, guards? Are these, slimes? Okay anyway, since guards are blocking her.

"Sorry to trespass, but we really need to help a friend out..." Sky stopped in front of all of us. The girl gone out and she is wearing a golden tiara with a slimey gown, and a green skin, and still green eyes.

"Who are you?" Baki asked. "I am the ruler of this kingdom now, since this kingdom is ambused and the king and queen got killed, by those cruel and evil Demons...." She growled.

"Who are these, Demons you call of?" Sky asked. "The Demons that lives inisde that castle..." She pointed out and we saw a castle from a far. Surrounded with fire. "Oh my God.." Ghost has his eyes wide open.

But something is different. I look at everyone and we are actually our skins. But we are not block heads....wow...

"So uhm, how did you encounter them?" Sky asked. "I will tell you everything inside...not here..." She started walking and we followed her.

"This world has been turned into a living Hell...when he started rulling. He never did stop, he turned all kingdom against each other. He allied himself with the Lord of the Ender world, and with the killer of all creatures, and with an insane assistant." She stopped in front of her throne and look at us.

"And now they captured a human, and I believe that is the man you call, friend..."

We all exchange looks and back at her. "Yes he is...princess?" "Sara...yes I know...weird name for a slime, right? Anyway, are you going to continue on your journey? Or will you stay here over night?" She asked.

Ghost's POV: short POV

"We will just have to take a rest here...thank you..." Sky smiled and the princess nodded and let her maid prepare our rooms. I can't believe, I am sleeping on a slimey bed...

"Hey Simon, are you really willing to sleep here?" I asked. "Sure why not...I was already slimed..." He growled and continued walking towards our room.

"Well...see you guys tomorrow, I guess?" Simon walked inside his room and we all walk in our rooms.

I hope Martin is doing fine...

End

I can't draw in this phone anymore cuz I am lossing space, so I draw this in pencil and paper to make that cover. Yeeeh...anyway hope 'ya enjoyed!