chapter 7

Ayat pov

I found myself shaking horribly at the site of the devil in front of me. What will he do now? I did a mistake once again and it didn't help me  in a least by the look he is giving me now. His expression only ragged my breathing and made my body to be at the verge of panic attack. My chain of thoughts broke when two more cars stopped just behind the devil's car and his demons emerge out of it.

They all  were carrying guns in their hands and an emotionless  expression plastered over their faces. They walked towards Rehman and just stood beside him looking at me. What confused me was their intense gazes on me. Oh Allah!! what they are planning to do to me...!!

I lowered my gaze to the ground thinking all the horrible ways by which he would punish me with.

Allah!! please save me.

My heart beat started pounding when I heard the footsteps coming my way. With some courage I lifted my gaze, only to see the devil's face with a few inches away from me. His big body was towering over me and his jaw was clenched. Then out of nowhere, he grabbed my wrist in his tightful hold and dragged me from where I was standing into the house.

He was extremely angry and I thought it would be best if I keep my mouth shut.

Once we entered the house, he turned me around and gave me tight slap on my left cheek which made me to fall on the ground. I hold my hand to my burning cheek and raised my tear filled gaze to him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING ?? TRYING TO ESCAPE INSPITE OF MY WARNING!!  YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD RUN AWAY?? SEEMS LIKE MY LESSONS WERE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!! " He shouted at me which made my tears to start flowing down my cheeks non stop. I tried ! tried to hold my tears and not to show my weakness to him. But it didnt helped me in a least, instead found myself more embarassed when I looked around to find all the men looking at me like I am some sort of prisoner.

May be I am a prisoner.

When I looked toward Rehman once again, blood drained from my face seeing him removing his belt and then raising it towards me.

" What's going on?" A female voice halted his action and our gazes looked at the source of the voice. My gaze met with woman who was nearly forty five years of age. 

When she saw me, her eyes widen and jaw dropped. Then out of nowhere her shocked expression turned into an angry one and glared daggers at the devil.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

Who is this woman?

" What do you think you are doing Rehman? " she asked angrily.

" Maa, She tried to run away." He said gritting his teeth looking straight in her eyes.

huh? she is his mother. She could help me and save me from this devil.

Then he turned his gaze towards me glaring daggers at me with jaw clenched. I was shaking by now. I dont know what's going on in his mind. I just prayed this woman could save me from him. I was pleading with my eyes when I looked at him. But to me horror, his eyes were dark, like a night with anger shining in those eyes.

" You are scaring her Rehman.!" the woman said rather calmy, much to my surprise.

" I dont care, fix her mother meanwhile I would get ready for our nikkah." He said while looking at me then he turned his gaze to one of his man, " Get my sherwani ready and call maulana to come here within one hour. We wont wait for the clock to struck 7pm. It would happen within one hour only."