chapter 4

Rehman's pov
" W-wha-whatt a-are u d-doi-ing?" her eyes were horrified, like she was not expecting me to do this unexpected gesture. And here i was enjoying every bit of it.
She was beautiful, beautiful beyond my imagination, beauty like no other, and that innocent face of hers was like a cherry on top, like a spell, attract you like a moth to a fire.
I didn't expect her to be all dolled up for me. But oh, this was the first time i was going to see my future bride, that's why she was all dolled up, a light makeup only making her face glow.
But now, at this moment, she was struggling in my arms. Her facial expression clearly tells that she was not comfortable with me holding his waist and our face so close that if i was lucky enough i could get taste of those plump lips. what i am thinking, it's not right, snap out of it Rehman..!!

"W-whatt a-are-e y-you doing, pl-plz lea-leave m-me, a-any-one can c-come, plz-zz lea-ve m-my h-hand." she was crying now and struggling, tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes. Guess she was never this close to any guy before. I dont know why, just thinking about this thought gave me immense happiness. But i am not going to be soft on her. Hell is waiting for her but first she gets to marry me if i ever want to torment her in my hell.

" Relax sweetheart..! I am not going to do anything to you, not yet." I said with a seductive smirk whispering in her ear and her eyes became more wider if not before, seeing my smirk. She was truly horrified and i was enjoying every bit of it.
" Mister, p-plz leave m-my hand, I-I w-want to talk t-to you something imp-important." She was pleading with me and i frowned. Why she wants to talk to me and about what?

Neverthless, i left her hand and sat on the bed staring at her intensely. My gaze might be intense because she instantly broke our eye contact and was looking at the floor now.

" Tell me what important you want to talk?" I asked in my cold, emotionless voice and she trembled. She was just looking like a scared rabbit now but this was all making her look cute and adorable. I could smell her fear right now. Saying she is terrified would be an understatement.

" I -I dont want to mar-ry you. I-I am not r-ready for marriage. " she stuttered but hearing this made my anger to course through my veins. Is she rejecting me..? Me ..?? How dare she? what does she think of herself. Is she some sort of angel? Does she know a lots of girls throw themselves at me to spend even a single night with them and are just willing to marry me and here this girl is rejecting me straight on my face. How dare she? I thought i would be soft towards her at this moment but she is just testing my patience. I have to show her what i am..

I quickly stood from the bed making her flinched. This reaction of hers just made me smirk. She became more terrified seeing my sadistic smirk and i stalked towards her more slowly trapping her between the wall and me slowly and slowly. I didnt break eye contact with her all the way. Just watching her reaction and studying her. It seems like she could be faint anytime. But the mistake she did right now of rejecting me could not be forgiven. Once i trapped ger between me and the wall, i fisted her long hair and pulled her face towards me, making her look straight in my eyes.

" Listen girl, and listen carefully. If u ever rejected me you will face the consequence. I will destroy you before u blink your eyes. I will make u unable to look at anyone in the eyes, u wont be able to show ur face girl... U WILL MARRY ME. And that's what u will do so stop making any excuses and go to your father straight, tell her that u wants to marry me and there is no problem with me. Because if it is not done what i am saying, Allah help me so, i will destroy you girl and dont forget about ur mentally ill brother.." I smirked seeing her terrified face when i mentioned her mentally ill brother. Tears were continuosly flowing down her cheeks and i just wiped her tears by rubbing my thumb on her soft cheek. " Dont worry darling, i wont hurt your little brother but that doesnt mean i will never hurt him. Comply to my wishes and your brother will be safe. Because trust me if u dont do according to my wish, i am going to make both of u suffer, and not to forget i know each and every detail of how much love u both father and daughters share towards each other. So just wipe ur face now and go outside with me and tell ur father u dont have any problem.. Am i clear girl??" But she wasn't looking at me now and she was shaking like a leaf, trembling to herself, looks like she was about to faint. I jerked her face and took a step away from her so that to create distance between us.