chapter 2

Rehman's POV
.
"Hey bro.. look what i had got. You want this eagerly and I had found every detail of this girl. Just read the file and tell me if you are satisfy with my work or not" smirked Zain, my best friend, eyes shining with pride, always like my younger brother willing to help at any time..
I took the file and looked at him.
" What bro.. just go through the details u want to know for over the years. And stop looking at me like that" said Zain pursing his lips and raising his eyebrows at me. I chuckled.
.
" ok Zain.. u may go now from my office. i will tell u whether i liked ur work or not" I said looking at him..
" ok bro.. whatever u want" zain said rolling his eyes and walked out of my office.
.
How much i waited for this file.. how much i waited to get to know my enemy.. Oh how I want to enjoy every bits of this revengeful game.. The family who destroyed my happiness , my life, will finally have to pay for every deed they done.
I opened the file and came face to face with a photo of a girl.. Hmm she's beautiful, her face showing innocence, a dupatta over her head, an epitome of beauty..."This is the girl who played an important role in destroying me. Doesnt matter how beautiful she is. All i know is that there's a black heart hiding behind this facade of her." I thought.
.
Not everyone knows about me.
No one knows about my past, no one knows what i had gone through in my past.Those painful memories still flashes in my eyes. That time when i was having no one because i lost everything because of this family .. because of this girl.
Now i have returned.. Returned to take my revenge from this family and from this girl.. Oh how it will be a fun watching this family withering in pain at my mercy.. when i will be done with this family, When i will destroy them.
.
I am a billionaire, to be precise a self made billionaire. How i worked hard to become a wealthy person, to gain power. Now at this 25 years of my age, I am a successful billionaire businessman, I am having so many branches of my company all over India, and not only this , I own a mansion now in Mumbai. Though i don't have much of a family, only my little sister Arzoo and my working staff. My parents are no more, all thanks to this family. Now i got this file, I will go through each and every detail of this family and then will start executing my plan of revenge.
I again looked at this photo of a girl, a fair skin, a beautiful smile on her face and eyes that shows nothing but innocence. Then i read the information below her photo, So her name is Ayat, a beautiful name. She has completed her studies in a local college, and now she has started working in some cafe, a waitress job.. Oh wait! when u will be only my waitress, only my personel waitress, serving me. I smirked at the thought. I will get my revenge from this family.

knock knock
"Come in"
" So Rehman. Have u read the file. How's it?" asked my best friend zain walking through the door of my office.
" Well! I must appreciate ur work"
" U should be bro. Afterall so much hard work i had done on this file. u should know that." He said chuckling.
" Why u are standing. come sit and tell me something more about this family"
" Yes bro! After doing my research work over this family, i got to know there are total 5 members, One is Imran and his wife Shifa and their daughters Ayesha and Ayat. Ayat is elder and her brother Hashim who is propably suffering from some mental illness. This family lives here, in Mumbai only. Imran is a rich bussinessman but now his company is facing bankruptcy and if they dont do anything they might loose their house and company and come on the street. That's all i know. If u want to go through the details of this elder daughter ayat, then go through the file once, what i know is that she is beautiful and well educated but not have enough qualification to grab any high paying jobs in MNCs. Currently she is working as a waitress nearby her house and she is unmarried. That's all." Hmm, so this girl is unmarried, well there 's nothing to be surprise after all i m planning my revenge by first taking her as my wife either willingly or unwillingly and then torture her to the point so that she could lost her sanity and then enjoying the pain i will see in the eyes of her family members. Her father imran might lose his mind after watching what i will done with her daughter. I chuckled at the thought.