chapter 6

Ayat Pov

I never tested my luck like before. I thought I could escape this vile man. His intentions are not good and i know he is planning something big against me from the start. He was a handsome man and quite rich. It itself raises a question that why he would want to marry a girl like me? Who is nothing but a ugly, quiet and not much attractive girl? Then my inner voice mocked me.

You are sold. Your father sold u to this billionaire to save his company. Probably to be his slave

This thought alone made me shudder and tears welled up in my eyes. My father hates me so much that he didnt bother thinking twice about me and sold me to the man whom he himself dont know, in the name of marriage so society would not think bad about him and taint his reputation.

Currently i am all tied up on a chair in a room which is dimly lit. Tears are rolling down my cheeks at the thought what he was meant to do with that iron rod and leather whip. Those were something that brings out the memories which I successively buried deeply in some part of my soul and heart but seeing those things again digged up those horrendrous memories that i couldnt help but panic at the site of them. It didnt bother me that i was showing my weakness to my enemy.

Night goes out and the new day begin, a day where i would start my miserable life again. Today is my wedding. I dont want to get married but unlike before my reason is now different. At first, i dont want to get married because i was not ready to get married and leave my brother who was solely dependent on me. But now, I want to run away as far as i can from this evil man because i know he is dangerous, the one u dont want to cross path with and he is plotting something big against me. He is powerful and utterly dangerous. He terrified me like no other and its not even a week since i know him.

My line of thoughts broke when the door of my room opened and then emerged a devil himself. The image of him was enough to raise my heartbeats within seconds but not in a good way. He came near to me but i lowered my gaze instantly to the floor avoiding to make any eye contact with the devil himself.

" Look at me." He sternly stated with his cold voice.

" I SAID LOOK AT ME DAMMIT !!" he shouted which made me flinched and i instantly raised my eyes towards him with my frightened eyes.

I started shaking terribly at the sight of him only for I dont know what he is intended to do now. Is he here to force me for the marriage? I dont want to marry him but as like he read my thought, he asked me the same question which I dreaded the most.

" Now , Are you ready to marry me? " he asked in his stern voice with the stern expression on his face without any emotions.

" P-plz I don-dont want t-to m-marry. P-plz lea-leave me. I want to go h-home." i begged.

After listening my reply, his eyes became dark instantly and fury enveloped him.

He fisted my hair and pulled it with such a great force that a sharp cry resonated in a room, only that cry came from me. But he pulled my hair more stonger that i couldnt help but scream at the top of my lungs and begged him to release me.

" P-plz lea-leave, its hurt-hurting." I said with fear lacing in my eyes in between my heavy breaths and sobbing.

"You girl !! I was going so much easy on you, but u dared to defy me again and again. Firstly, at our first meeting in your house and then u ran away from the day of our wedding clearly defying me showing u got some guts. Even then i showed some mercy on you last night but not now. I have to do something that u dared not to defy me ever AGAIN." He shouted in the last making me flinched and now, i am having no idea what he is intended to do with me.