chapter fourteen

"Dina, are you awake?" Elena shouts from downstairs causing me to roll off the bed.

i got up from the floor. i walked out of my room and walked downstairs to find bonnie and Elena talking about get all pretty for her date. i sat down at the table after fixing me a hot dog with ketchup.

"you seem happyish." bonnie smiled looking for something in her bag. "i am ish." Elena smiled.

"tonight is going to be a good night," Elena stated, "but dont let that stop you from what you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door."

i smiled at my sister because she was truly happy and i owe it all to Stefan I'm glad she haves him every since our parents dead we had a rough time i like Stefan but my Stefan likes him more then i do.

"uh how about i tell you tomorrow," bonnie breathed, "i dont want to ruin the night."

i stopped eating and looked at bonnie, "what the hell is going on bonnie? what do you know that we dont?"

"bonnie out with it." Elena glared.

"okay guys, but it have to stay in this room because Caroline would kill me if it gets back to Damon that she snitch." bonnie said.

we both glared at her. "apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story." she let out.

"what do you mean a very interesting back story?" i asked.

"uh huh." Elena said.

"well do you know what happened with his ex girlfriend Katherine?" Bonnie asked. i just shrugged, "Damon started to tell me something about Stefan's ex but i didnt care."

"i know they both dated her and that why they have issues." Elena stated.

"they both dated her?" i asked looking shocked.

"yeah they both dated her only she chose Damon and it drove Stefan mad so he did horrible things to try and break them up. he manipulated Katherine he filled her head with a bunch of lies until it worked and she turned against Damon." Bonnie muttered.

"that sounds like one persons side of the story meaning Damon's." Elena said with a small laugh.

"i just wanted you to know." bonnie smirked at Elena.

"i have to agree with Elena that does not sound like Stefan." i blurted out putting my plate in the sink.

"anyways his past relationships are none of my business." Elena smirked.

"unless he is a manipulative liar that is your business." bonnie smirked while she was painting her nails.

i glared at her and Elena shouted, "Stefan is none of those things." "i agree with my sister bonnie." i said sitting next to Elena. "oh yeah how do you guys know?" she asked looking over at us.

"because we know we feel it when we look at him." i rolled my eyes as i was getting annoyed.

"okay i can see you guys are back to being a united front." bonnie said looking at the both of us.

"yes we are and you can thank Stefan for making me open my eyes and realize that it wasnt Elena's fault." i said. "so lay off of Stefan do you understand me?" i asked. she nodded.

we all went upstairs to get ready me and Elena was looking in the mirror at the same time i was fixing my hair by putting fresh curls in it making it all wavy and Elena was putting on her makeup. my phone rang so i left Elena's room to go get my phone.

phone conversation starts

"hello." i said answering the phone.

"hello hun." Mrs. Lockwood said.

"oh hey Mrs. Lockwood." i muttered.

"how have you been why haven't we seen you around lately?" she asked.

"well I'm fine and asked your son why i haven't been around lately because its all because of him not you guys." i stated.

"okay are you coming over tonight to the party?" she asked.

"yeah my sister is dragging me to it i dont really want to go but she want me to." i stated.

"okay see you then but one quick question." she stated.

"what is that?" i ask her.

"the gilbert watch is missing do you know where it is." she asked.

"wait what why do you want to know where my family watch is." i asked.

"for the founders party tonight i will give it back." she said.

"let me find out and i will call you back." i said then i hanged up the phone.

phone conversation ended.

i went back into Elena's room i asked, "where is the gilbert watch?" Elena looked at me then her phone rang she ran to go answer her phone it was Mrs. Lockwood again. i really want to know why she wants it really bad. elena went in to Jeremy room so i followed her. she knocked Jeremy's head phone off of his head. "what now?" he groaned.

"pocket watch, where is it?" she yells/ask throwing a smirk with her arms folded.

"what watch?" he asked untangling his head phones looking at her.

"the one you stole from moms box," she stated at he smirked at her, "look Mrs. Lockwood just called me freaking out it was on the list Jeremy and she cant find it and she thinks she's the one that lost it."

"maybe she did uh maybe uh maybe Tyler took it." Jeremy said.

"dont even play that card Jeremy you took it. if i go online will it be on eBay. is that how you pay for your pot." she shouted at him.

"screw you." he shot back as he got up to walk over to his book shelf to grab the pocket watch. he came walking back over with it in his hand, "i would never sell this okay."

she smirk at him, "then why did you take it?"

"because it is suppose to be mine," he stated, "dad said it was suppose to go to the first born son his father gave it to him and now what." he slapped it in Elena's hand.

"and he was going to give it to you." Elena said feeling bad.

"yeah." he said putting his earphones back on. we stormed back to her room.

"Elena we dont have to give it to the Lockwoods just let him kept it. it is just a watch." i suggested, "they aren't going to miss one little watch."

after we got done getting ready for the founders party i was wearing my blue sparkly dress and Elena was wearing red. she was going to meet Stefan there so i drove my and Elena car and she rode with bonnie.