chapter four

my phone vibrated my butt i pulled it out and answered it.

phone conversation starts

"hey i thought you was coming to the grill?" Matt yells making me run out the door.

"I'm running a little behind i will explain when i get there." i shot back running on foot since i dont have a car.

phone conversation ends.

when i arrived at the grill i walked in looked around for a second i spotted my only two friends in a booth so i literally ran over there and sat down next to Tyler. they both gave me a look.

"I'm so sorry it was a crazy day after school." i smiled, "so what happen when i was late getting here?" i asked.

"well your brother been flirting with my girlfriend." Tyler growled looking toward Vickie.

"dont you mean a booty call?" i joked knowing that he is a player.

he glared at me when i said that i just laughed.

Matt got up and went over to Bonnie well i talked with Ty. "what made you so late to meet us?" he grins at me.

"uh... well do you know how i have been going to the cemetery since the funeral?" i asked smiling.

"yes i know its not healthy but i know." he nodded.

"well, the craziest thing happened when i was there." i said not breaking my smile.

"so what was so crazy?" he asked.

"well, there was this bird that landed on the tombstone and then there was fog surrounded me and only me if i might add," i explained, "then this guy he was the hottest guy i have ever seen."

"what about me?" he laughed.

"you dont count i mean this guy had green eyes and brown hair." i smiled.

"so did you get his number or at least his name?" Tyler asked.

"his number no but he goes to our school he is the new guy his name is Stefan." my cheeks started to get red again.

"Stefan Salvatore?" a voice said taking a seat across from me. it was Caroline the most annoying girl i have ever met.

"uh.. do you mind we was kind of having a private discussion?" i snapped.

"dont you mean him Dina?" Tyler asked. i follow to where he was pointing and i seen Stefan but my smiled turn up side down when i seen him with my sister. "i didn't even knew that they knew each other." i whispered to Tyler.

i seen Matt walking toward them introducing his self to Elena. Caroline got up from our table to go sit by them. i rolled my eyes when i seen them fussing over Elena because bonnie order something for Elena to eat and caroline got something too didn't know why.

Tyler waved his hand in front of me to bring my attention back to our table. "Tyler because tell me what so special about her." i huffed looking back at their table. "nothing is special about her they just feel sorry for her because she almost died." he whispered. i turned back to him, "almost doesn't count." i shouted getting up from the table. "i need something to drink." i said before walking over to the bar.

"hey Vickie, can i get something to drink please and a little green?" i asked, "if you know what i mean by green."

"sure give me one minute." she whispered where no one could hear her.

i waited on her to get done taking an order over to Elena's table. i rolled my eyes at least she gave me my drink first i down it then i seen her coming back over and i made sure no one was looking and she handed me the marijuana. i quickly put it in my pocket then head back over to where i left Tyler but he wasn't there i guess he left. i was about to head out the door when i heard someone yell my name. i looked around to Stefan waving me over to there table i stood there frozen not sure what i was going to do. i hope he didn't see her handing me that.

i walked over to the table and he got up and grabbed a chair and put it next to his and gesture me to take a seat so i do. i avoided any eye contact from everyone. Elena looked over to me i could feel her eyes staring at me. "if you care at all Jeremy was high today." i looked over to her, "you know what i do care about Jeremy and he wasn't doing anything to hurt his self so lay off," i shouted standing up, "stop trying to be his parents they died because of you." i was going to leave when i notice everyone staring at me i took a step away when i felt someone's hand touch mine. i dont know what is was but all my anger went away i turn to look and it was Stefan. "i am sorry Stefan but i need to leave i cant be around my sister." i said pulling my hand away from him and avoiding eye contact.

when i got out side i took a deep breath i have so much anger built up inside of me but have no way to get it out. when i got home i went up to Jeremy's room to see if he was asleep or a wake. he was playing his video game he was still trying to beat my high score. i sat on his bed watching him play the game i pulled out the joint and i ask if he got a light. he lite it for me i took a puff and i was sharing it with him. half way through the joint i didn't even notice my face was wet with tears. i must have been high because when i get high or drunk i cry about what a crappy day i had or my life. Jeremy knows why i haven't talked to our sister and he doesn't blame me.

After I was high i went to my room  and grabbed my writing journal and begin to write.

Dear journal,                      August 12.

Today I went to the grave and I hurt my self  but I met Stefan for the first time. He is a little odd but I like him. He turned away from me when I was bleeding I think he haves a problem with  blood. They he disappeared on me leaving me standing there all alone.  I went to the grill to meet up with my friends  but I seen  Elena with Stefan what the hell was that about...... But when he touch my hand my anger went away that was odd. It feels like  I'm drawn toward him I don't know why.