chapter six

dear journal,                           august 16.

its been three days since Vickie ended up in the hospital i think i will go see how she is doing later Matt told me she gets to come home tomorrow. i am going to put on a smile when people ask me how I'm doing today even if I'm not happy i will pretend to be happy. i still haven't talked to Elena but she haven't stop trying to talk to me.

"Dina." Elena shouts from the bottom stairs.

i rolled my eyes and just got ready for school. my phone rang i picked it up to see who was calling.

phone conversation start.

"hey Mattie." i said answering my phone.

"hey Dina, did you forget that i was picking you up today so hurry up?" Matt asked.

"shit," i muttered, "yes I'm sorry I'm on my way out." has i hang up the phone.

phone conversation end.

i grabbed my stuff for school then went downstairs to get me some sugar cookies my favorite kind Elena was already gone. i kept hearing him honk so i left.

when he pulls up we got out at the same time but i seen Elena talking with Stefan something inside of me just seem to get mad at the sight of her with him i dont know why it isn't like he wanted me anyways no one does because over the summer break i did break up with my boyfriend because i was grieving over my parents death.

well he wasnt really my boyfriend as a friends who i occasionally kiss once in a while but i told him i couldn't do it anymore because he is my best friend Tyler. i headed over to Tyler when i seen Jeremy heading toward him. "Jeremy stop." i shouted running toward him. he looked at me and told me to "stop protecting him. he isn't treating Vickie right."

"i dont care that isn't my place to tell him to treat any girl right i stated smirking at Tyler, "it also isn't your place either."

Jeremy finally went to class leaving me standing with Tyler with two other girls. i asked, "what the hell was that about?" he answer with a stare, "i accidently was rough with Vickie at the bonfire in the woods."

"oh, Jeremy caught you huh?" i smiled. the bell rang i walked to class well Tyler walked me to class. "your the one that ended what we had." he said as we reach my English class. i glared at him, "because we are friends and i didn't feel right doing that anymore and i loss my parent," i said walking in to the classroom and he went to his.

2 hours went by and i was already in my 3rd hour which i had with Elena and Stefan i sat in front of Elena today. just so i can glance back at Stefan today i stared at him while he stared at me but he also was staring at Elena while Mr. tanner was talking about something i wasnt really paying attention through.

"are we bothering you?" he asked, "Mr. Salvatore, Ms.'s, gilberts? i looked over to Mr. tanner i shake my head. my cheeks got red i guess i wasnt the only sister looking at the good looking guy.

when the bell rang i got up real quick and hurry to my locker where Tyler was waiting on me to talk. "hey." i whispered walking up to him i look behind me seeing Stefan with Elena talking about a book and i got a feeling inside my stomach but i push it away because it made me feel weak and i didn't like that feeling. i looked at Tyler and smiled getting into my locker. "i am going to find Matt i want to see how his sister is doing i said rolling my eyes."

i walked outside to look for him before i went to find Caroline because i wanted to get her opinion on something. she might be annoying sometimes but she could be a good friend some times even when Elena is around she acts like I'm not there. i spotted Matt with Elena so i walked up to them "how is Vickie, Mattie?" i asked.

"well i was just telling your sister that is getting better and she will get to go see the comet tomorrow." he smiled. i good tell that he was glad that his sister was okay. i looked over at Stefan see him by his self but i asked, "so did she say what bit her?"

he glance at me, "a vampire." Elena looked at him funny and i just let out a little laugh, "she must be really out of it because vampires doesn't exist." when i heard Matt say something to Elena i space out when i turned to look at Stefan he was gone.

me and matt walked away he said he was going to see his sister but i ask, "if he can drop me off at the grill?" he nodded then i followed him to his truck leaving Elena standing by herself looking stupid.

when i got to the grill i seen Elena with her friend bonnie and Caroline. i walked over and took a seat they looked at me for five minutes. "what you guys looking at?" i snapped. "you haven't sat by me for a long time." Elena smiled. "i didn't come over here for you i came to ask Caroline something but i will wait until you get done talking." i whispered.

i heard bonnie say something about her grandma told her some shit about being a witch i dont believe in witches or any supernatural stuff. i rolled my eyes to that then what got me peak is Caroline and Elena conversation. she just told Caroline that Stefan came over last night and they talked all night. i got that feeling back in my stomach i shut my eyes breath in and out then opened my eyes up again and stood up "i cant take this anymore." i turned around to go look for Stefan but i just went home instead to take a nap so i can be rested.