chapter eight

Dina pov.

i laid in bed with my eyes opens and smiling i woke up this morning thinking about him how he kissed me out of know where.

dear journal, august 18th.

this morning is different there is change. i can sense it and feel it in the morning air. for once i dont regret the day before it begins because i know i will see him again. i finally slept with out waking up during the night. the first time in a long time i feel great.

i got up from my window seal to put my journal up then get ready for school. i wear a pants that had cheetah print on it and the matching shirt to the pants. i fix my hair and grabbed my bag and put my phone in my bag, i headed downstairs to grab a cup of orange juice and some toast. i seen Elena and aunt Jenna in the kitchen i came walking in with a smile on my face. "how are you Elena and aunt Jenna?" i smile getting into the refrigerators i pulled the orange juice out and grabbed a cup and started pulling i glance up and both of them was looking at me.

"why are you in a good mood?" Elena smiled at me, "i thought you wasnt talking to me."

i smiled, "well i feel different so i decided i cant stay mad at you forever."

"uh... okay I'm glad you feel like that." she smiled back at me.

i drank my orange juice then went to walk outside as i open the door i seen a car out in front of the house. "Elena whose car is that?" i ask confused.

she came to look and told me that it was mine and hers to share together. i smiled, "really you bought us a car?" she threw me the keys and i ran to get in the driver seat and Jeremy and Elena fought over the front seat. then i pulled away from the house and drove to school i pulled up to see Matt and Tyler playing catch and Jeremy went to look for Vickie and Elena went to do something I'm not her babysitter. after 2nd period i walked outside and seen them playing catch again and i wanted to play this time.

i ran over to pull both of them in for a hug then Matt looked over somewhere i follow with my eyes. Tyler looked at both of us i looked at Matt and he looked back at me. we decided to play catch so i threw the ball at Matt then Tyler said, "their walking and walking and walking, yep right into the sunset." i glared at Tyler and whispered, "your a dick."

he smirked at me grabbing the football from Matt and got ready to throw it after he heard Matt tell him she made her choice. "dont throw that at Stefan." i smirked but it was to late.

when he threw that football i hit his arm but notice Stefan grabbed it in a instant without looking at it. i look at Matt and said lets get to class now. we walked to history together we beat Elena and Stefan to class i decided to set by Matt today and Mr. tanner was saying something but i distracted by Stefan and Elena talking about him trying out for the team.

i rolled my eyes even through i didn't feel like playing i got upset when said he should try out. i looked at Matt he was mad because Elena wanted Stefan to try out for the team.

after school.

when school was out i decided to go to the football practice even if i wasnt playing this year. all the boys was upset with me for not playing anymore. i seen Stefan talking to Mr. tanner for a try out i knew the guys would go hard on me i couldn't watch it so i walked over to see the cheerleading practice. they wasnt practicing yet i heard bonnie tell Elena that Caroline is late which was a surprising. i seen a nice but old car pull up Caroline got out i rolled my eyes and turned around to look at the boys play football but they was going to end up hurting him if no one stopped them. i seen Elena come up beside me i said, "i am going to talk to Tyler and to tell him to stop." i walk over there.

"before you go i want you to come to dinner tonight bonnie doesn't like Stefan." she begged until i said yes. "okay i will even through bonnie doesn't even like me." i said then before she could say anything i walked over to Tyler.

"what do you think you doing?" i ask him.

he smirked at me i turned to walk over to apologize to Stefan. "I'm so sorry my boys like to play rough." he smiled at me and dusted himself off then looked at me then at Elena.

i was feeling tire so i looked at Elena and ask if she was ready to go home yet.

when we arrive i went upstairs to take a nap before the dinner party.