chapter eleven

Stefan pov.

i heard everything they was talking about but i felt hopeless i couldn't stay here and run after her at the same time. i should have told her but i didn't want her to find out about my past about Katherine about Damon, or about vampire stuff. i refuse to drag her in to the supernatural. i walked over to Damon "what the hell happened Damon?" i glared.

"she is mad at you brother." Damon smirked he looked at Caroline and said, "let me take you home." they both left then bonnie left. i stayed with Elena for a bit but she wanted to go to sleep so i went home.

i couldn't stop thinking of her through. i wrote in my journal then went to sleep.

Dina pov.

when i left my house i started to walk down the street i was furious at everything at the moment i didn't really care where i ended up. it felt like i walked for hours i looked around my surroundings and i was outside of Matts and Vickie's house i knocked on the door.

i stood there in tears for five minutes before Mattie even answer the door. "it is late what are you doing here?" he ask pulling me inside.

"i basically got upset for nothing but i dont want to go back home not tonight." i said wiping away the tears because it making me feel weak and I'm not that person.

"well you can take my bed and i will take the couch." he offered but i shake my head, "i couldn't let you do that."

we sat on the couch and i told him everything that happened before i knew it my eyes was getting heavy i close my eyes and he covered me up with a throw blanket.

the next morning.

i opened my eyes and i jumped up off the couch when i realize i wasnt the only one on it. "uh... i am sorry about falling asleep in your arms but that isn't going to happen again." i said grabbing my things then running to school with out waiting for him to drive me.

it felt nice an his arms but i am not Elena he is still in love with her plus i like someone else... my sisters boyfriend.

when i got to school Elena and Stefan stopped me. "where was you all night?" Elena asked.

i replied, "just at a friends house."

i walked around them to head to my first hour i didnt have my bag therefore i got in trouble in a lot of class today soon school was out and i went to Matt football practice he had a game tonight.

i was sitting on a bench waiting for the practice to be over all the guys came over to bust my chops a bit before practice starts. they kept telling me i should come back but i didnt want to. i rlled my eyes playfully. i got up because i needed to go to the bathroom as i was walking toward the bathroom i seen Stefan give Elena a necklace and they haven't even been dating that long. i felt something break inside of me i don't know what it was but i just over look the broken thing that was inside of me.

when i got down using the bathroom i walked out to find Stefan right outside waiting for me. i continue to walk away from the bathroom Stefan following me yelling my name. i stop in place he came in front of me. "what do you want Stefan?" i asked frustrated.

"I'm sorry i didnt tell you about Damon," he explain, "i was trying to protect you from him." i rolled my eyes, "dont give me that bs."

"I'm telling the truth." he said.

"how would he hurt me, huh?" i asked "but yet you tell my sister which your now going out with."

"please i know him he would have hurt you Dina." he said. i rolled my eyes, "i will talk to you later Stefan i need time away from you."

i turned away to go find Matt because practice should be over so i ask him if we can go to the grill because i needed to have fun.

when we got to the grill everyone else was there too having dinner before the bonfire so me and Matt played pool. i wasnt very good at pool so he came up behind me wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me aim the pool stick to hit a ball. few minutes later i hit all my balls in i shouted, "i won." jumping up and down making everyone looking at us. i turned around throwing my arms around him thanking him for helping me.

"uh. we should get going Matt." i said pulling away.

we walked back to his truck and he drove back to the school he went into the locker room to get his uniform on i was with Caroline and bonnie and Elena. when the boys came out Mr. tanner spoke something Elena kept looking at Stefan and he was looking at her Matt kept looking at Elena and i looked at Stefan i rolled my eyes. i looked over at Tyler walking away i made my way to see where he was going. oh he is just going to be with Vickie then i turned back around but i heard Tyler ask Vickie if that was Jeremy i turned around seen him walking toward my brother.

i ran over to him to stop him but he went around me. i seen him throw my brother to the ground i jumped on him Vickie was yelling made everyone else come running over. Tyler flung me off of his back causing me to sprung my ankle really bad i tried to get up but i kept falling down Stefan broke up the fight. i seen my brother pick up a broken bottle and went to stab Tyler me and Elena both yelled, "Jeremy." but he swung the bottle and it cut Stefan. Elena went over to Jeremy i tried to stand up again to go check on Stefan but fell again it hurts to walk. Elena looks at Stefan's hand but there wasnt a cut which was odd because i seen him get cut.

Elena and Stefan notice i was on the ground still. they both helped me stand up he told me to put pressure on it. i did what he said to. "if you can walk on it, it is not broken." he said.

i was holding on to them and walking but soon as they let go i fell back down "i cant walk on it." i screamed scared to death. Elena told Stefan that she will take me to the hospital so Stefan lift me up and carried me to the car and put me into the back seat. it was five minutes before Elena got in and drove to the hospital.

when she pulled up she ran inside and got a wheelchair to wheel me in. she told the doctors i cant walk so they took me back right away. i told her i will be fine she should go back to the game and fill me in on what happens. "I'm not going anywhere so go have fun." i muttered.