chapter twelve

"Dr. Cullen your telling me i broke my ankle?" i asked.

"I'm sorry Ms. gilbert yes you did." Dr. Cullen said.

the doctor told me i broke my ankle then left the room. i cant believe this is happening right now. i laid back in the hospital bed waited until they brings me my pain killers. i dose off when the doctor left.

i hear whispering in the room i was in which i open my eyes to see caroline, Matt, Stefan, Jeremy, and my sister Elena in the room looking at me. "what the hell are you guys?" i asked, "you guys shouldn't be here."

"well we are you so stop acting like your alright." Elena smiles at me taking a seat on the bed.

i rolled my eyes to the fact that everyone was here well almost everyone. where is Tyler?" i asked looking down to my hands.

"he didnt want to come he feels bad for hurting you." Matt explained. i threw my head back and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm ready to go home, Stefan can you go ask when can i go home?" i asked. he walked out of the room and when he came back in he told me that they have to put a casted on your ankle then you can go home.

few hours has pass the doctor finally came to put my ankle in a casted. he gave me some crunches to help get me around when the doctor was putting it on me he told me to come back in two weeks on the September 2nd. so i got up when they release me i looked at Stefan, "how did your first game day go?" i smiled as he help me in the car.

i can tell he didnt want to tell me but i kept bugging him to tell me. "it was cancelled." is all he said.

"what do you mean it was cancelled?"

"Mr. tanner is dead." Elena announces pulling up to the house i hopped up to the house and Stefan helps me up to my room puts my crunches over by my night stand while Elena fix me something to drink. i ask, "how did he die Stefan?" he stays silent for 5 minutes i begged, "please tell me how he die?"

"they think a animal attacked him or something i didnt found him Matt did just get some rest okay." he smiles before walking over to give me a kiss on the cheek but only to turn my head to say something but i felt his lips on mine i turned my head real quick knowing that it felt wrong because he is dating my sister but it also fight so right at the same time i dont know why it felt right but i cant act on my feelings that i have for him until i know what he feels for me or Elena i know he cant have me both but i did want him. "i cant do this with you." i whispered.

he turned around and walked out the door i threw my head back and sighed really loud, i cant believe this." soon after he left i was holding my lips and thinking of him as i fell asleep. i needed to go the bathroom i didnt want to use my crunches so i just hopped to the bathroom when i hopped back to my room a glass of water was right by my bed side. when i turned around to go open my window because it was hot in my room. i went to turn back to hopped over to my bed but Stefan was right behind me. "what are you doing in here?" i asked, "how did you even get in here i didnt even hear the door open." noticing the door is closed. i hopped over to the door but soon as i grabbed the handle he held the door close so i couldnt open it.

my eyes opened up wide he turned me around so I'm facing him i stared at him nervously not sure what he wanted from me. i felt my body go weak making me weak in the knees when i felt his lips on mine. i tried to push him off but i didnt want to i loved the way his lips felt on mine i just didnt like the way he makes me feel weak he makes me weak.

he lifted me up not pulling away his lips from mine he laid me on my bed. was we about to do what i thought that we was about to do i thought to myself. i felt his lips kiss me from my lips to my neck he pulls back a little i looked him in the face.

"what is wrong with your face Stefan?" i asked.

then i felt pain in my neck i screamed for my sister but she didnt come running i cried trying to push him off but he is stronger then me.....

i jumped up opening my eyes really wide i had sweat dripping down my face oh it was just a dream i muttered out loud i hopped over to the mirror taking a napkin and wiping my face dry. "what does that dream mean?" i asked myself. i got up to hopped back to my bed but my window was open and a crow sitting on the window seal just looking at me it creeped me out i shooed the creepy bird away from my window and closed my window. when i got back into bed i closed my eyes to attempt to fall back asleep.

.................................................................
thanks everyone that is reading my story just leave i comment on how i can make my story better more exciting and how you like it so far and vote for my story