chapter nine

Dina pov.

i got woken up to the sound of my phone going off i got a text message from Tyler but i ignore it i got up and went downstairs to see if i can help Elena with anything. her and Bonnie was in the kitchen they got tacos from taco bell.

"really you bought taco instead of making it yourself." i huffed. i seen her putting it in a container i rolled my eyes and they looked at me walking into the kitchen. i heard bonnie tell Elena, "no matter what you put it in they will know you didn't cook it." we all laughed. Elena was looking for something but couldn't find it when Bonnie pointed to a counter drawer said "its in that drawer."

Elena stops and looks at Bonnie then continue to open the drawer and grab what she was looking. "you been here a lot that why you knew where it was." Elena said before taken the dishes of food to the table. i heard the door, "i will get it." i said opening the door. i seen Tyler at the door. i walked outside to talk to him.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i asked with a serious face.

"why are you ignoring my texts?" he asked.

"because you picked a fight with my brother Tyler."

"I'm sorry but i didn't started it he did."

"i dont care you said you want to kick his ass." i said opening up the door.

"wait, dont walk away." he said grabbing my arm.

"let go of me and go home your drunk." i said pulling away from him and walking in and closing the door behind me. i went walking over to the couch but someone knock on the door making me walk back to the door.

"i said go home Tyler." i shouted as i opened the door but was stunned.

"you're not Tyler." i smiled. he grinned, "no I'm not."

i stepped aside to let him in. "uh... Elena is in the kitchen." i stated looking down. i walked over to the couch and turned on the TV to watch my favorite TV show heartland. i looked up when someone sat down on the couch next to me. it was Stefan i went back to watching heartland i felt him touch my hand he locked his fingers with mine i wanted to pull away because i found out that he is dating my sister and this morning i just decided to go back talking to her. but i didn't pull away i wanted him to old my hand. i looked over at him i had a smile on my face then he pulled away when we heard Elena said, "food is done." he got up and walk over to sit down at the table i threw my head back.

i walked over set across from Stefan and bonnie sat across from Elena and i ate my food as i heard them talking to each other. i kept looking from Stefan to Elena then back down at my food there was a awkward silence between them. i heard Elena ask Stefan, "did tanner gave you a hard time today." he then replied, "he let me on the team so.. i must done something right." i laughed but Elena nodded at Stefan.

"Bonnie you should have seen Stefan today. Tyler threw a ball right at him..." Elena was smiling when she was talking but was cut off when Bonnie said, "uh huh i heard." i glared at Bonnie and i seen all three of them eating silently.

"yeah but did you know Tyler threw it when Stefan wasnt looking then magically turn around really fast to catch the ball like he knew it was going to happen." i said breaking the silence but Stefan just smirked at me like i said something wrong and Bonnie and Elena just sat back glaring at each other.

there was more awkward silence for 5 minutes then Elena broke the silence by looking at Bonnie and said, "why dont you tell Stefan about your family?" Bonnie gave a death glare at Elena.

"uh... divorce, i live with my dad." Bonnie finally spoke.

"uh... no, i meant about the witches." Elena blurted out which made Stefan turn to face Elena real quick. "bonnie family has some witches in her family its really cool." Elena also mention looking at Bonnie.

Stefan kept looking back and fourth between them when they spoke. Bonnie whispered, "cool isn't the word i would use."

i just started laughing when they was talking about witches. Stefan finally spoke, "it certainly interesting..."

"my family came by way of Salem." Bonnie smiled. i rolled my eyes and laughed. Stefan smiled back, "really... Salem witches." she made a little laugh, "yeah." Stefan looked at Elena, "id say that is pretty cool."

i just busted out laughing at all of them. Bonnie glared at me along with Elena but Stefan grinned at me, "why are you laughing?" he asked.

i heard the door Elena was about to get up to answer the door but i told them i will get it. i heard Bonnie tell Elena she invited Caroline over. "oh to answer you question why I'm laughing is because witches doesn't exist Stefan." i said pulling open. i seen Caroline and a guy with her. "uh... may i help you Caroline." i said staring at the guy which had a leather jacket on and black hair with blue eyes.

she came right inside like she live here but he didn't "bonnie said to bring dessert so i brought chocolate cake." she smiled. before i knew it Stefan was right behind me to see what was taking to long.

"hello brother." the guy with blue eyes smirked. i turned around to see Stefan behind me. "I'm sorry did you just call Stefan your brother?" i asked the guy outside of my house. he nodded i looked at Stefan, "uh... that is so odd because he never said anything to me his friend well i thought i was his friend." i put on a fake smile when i said that to both of them.

"what are you doing here Damon." Stefan huffed.

"I'm waiting for Elena or this lovely lady to invite me in." Stefan's brother which is called Damon said.

my cheeks got rosy but i looked away when he said that. oh yeah yeah... i started to say he can come in but Stefan stopped me.

"no he cant stay," Stefan said, "can you Damon?" they stared at each other.

Caroline interrupted them by saying get inside. Stefan looked at her then looked at me, "we're just finishing up." i looked at Stefan then looked at his brother, "its fine come on in." he smiled then walked on in and followed Caroline to the table.

i stared at Stefan he didn't look happy about me inviting him in but i was upset with him so i didn't care at the moment. i heard Damon say i have a beautiful home. i smiled at him, "thank you."