chapter seven

after i took an hour nap my phone alarm went off i got up and went back to mystic grill to meet up with Matt and Tyler even through i was upset with Tyler i couldn't stay mad at him forever he always made sure of that.

i walked downstairs to see Jenna watching TV. i yelled, "I'm heading back out." which made her jump because i guess she thought i wasnt home. i walked to the grill it wasnt that far on foot maybe 30 minutes.

when i got there i seen matt and Tyler at a table i walk over "what is happening?" i asked. they both looked at me and i stared back at them. "what did i do?" i asked.

"nothing Dina you just are late." Tyler rolled his eyes playfully making me laugh i seen him getting up to walked over to Vickie i stay to talk with Matt about football this year. "i dont think I'm going to do football this year." i said looking down to the table.

"you have you are one of the best players besides me and Tyler." he begged. i rolled my eyes.

"that is a lie, you aren't a good player." i started to laugh and he glared at me. "relax dont kill me I'm only playing you are a great player." i smile wrapping my arm around his arm and leaning toward him. he laughed then i looked over at Tyler.

i heard my brother say to Tyler, "real nice Tyler make her think you are tough." i rolled my eyes for a minute then matt and i ran over to break it up. i glared at Tyler and chase after Jeremy but when i grabbed his arm he pulled away.

i went back inside to go off on Tyler to find Matt going off on his sister and to over hear Tyler mutter something.

"so your going to kick my brothers ass, huh." i said walking up to Tyler. he was frozen he just stayed quiet for five minutes then i walked out side to cool off i was upset because my best friend Tyler and my brother wanted to kill each other. what the fuck was i going to do.

i was looking down thinking to myself then i fell on my butt. i glance up ready to go the fuck off not caring who just knocked me down. that feeling i had when i got knocked down on butt went away when i seen Stefan.

"I'm sorry Dina." he smiled trying to help me up i put my hand on his and he pulled me up to my feet i looked away so he wouldn't know that i am blushing. i could still feel him behind me but he backed away to probably to find Elena. it was getting dark i went up to Matt he had handed me a candle and he had one for Elena too. he lite mine then i walked forward without looking to light someone else's candle. i glance up at who i was lighting the candle for i stared at him. he finally spoke, "hey."

i smiled, "hey." i walked forward to look up at the comet. i felt him on the side of me whispering in my ear about something that made me smile then he backed away to light Elena's candle. that feeling in the pit of my stomach came back but of course i pushed it away again but this time i blew out the candle and went inside to find Vickie but i couldn't find her so i seen Matt with Tyler i walked over not long after Jeremy ask them where is Vickie. when i got to the table i heard Tyler said something to Jeremy and Elena got mad about it i didn't even know what was going on. "can we just find my sister?" Matt said. i followed him and Stefan went to the square to look and Elena lecture Jeremy about give people drugs. Tyler just stayed setting.

"hey it will be okay Matt I'm sure of it." i reassured him then we bumped into Stefan just right outside of the grill. Matt ask if he seen his sister and Stefan shook his head then we walked off. Matt whispered to me saying he doesn't like him for some reason i turn around to see Stefan staring at us walking away.

later on that night Stefan came over with Vickie i stared at him with a smile on my face and i ask him if he could walk me home. "why do you keep looking away from me?" he smiled walking beside me all i did was shrug my shoulders because i didn't want to say the real reason did i even know what the real reason was i ask my self. i just smiled at him "so what is going on between you and my sister" i ask not for sure if i really wanted to know the answer to the question.

when we arrived out in front of our house he looked at me and said "I'm not sure what is going on between me and her, but what i want to know what is going on between me and you." i was looking up at the passing comet when he ask that i glance down at his lips. i bit my lip not knowing how hard i was biting it then something strange happened.

"what is wrong with you eyes?" i asked him not sure what i just saw. he turned around rubbing his eyes. a few minutes later he answered, "nothing i have something in my eye." i dont know how but i could feel him lying to me but i didn't confront him about lying. i just turned around to head inside when he said "wait." i turned around to see what he was going to say but my lips got hit with his lips.

was he kissing me? i asked myself. i dont know what i was feeling i was confuse for the first time in a while long time because i knew he liked my sister but yet he was kissing me why. then he pulled away i didn't say anything i stood there frozen in place when i finally moved to go inside. i opened the door i turned back to look at him. "uh.. thank you." is all i said before going up stairs and going to bed.

Stefan pov.

After she went  inside I flash to my house Damon wasn't here thanks god. I guess Zach went out of town i grabbed my  journal and just write.

Dear journal,                        August 16th

I can't believe when I kiss Dina all she said was thanks you. I don't know why I kiss her but the kiss was amazing but I like Elena too. I didn't want to do what Katherine put me through. But I wanted both of them I know it wasn't right but I was drawn to both of them.

I put my journal down when  I heard the door I answer it. It was Elena standing  outside. Do you want to come in. She shakes her head and said the comet is actually out here. We talked  about 30 minutes looking up a the comet. We kiss afterwards  she left and I went in to fall asleep.